Im back from Twitchcon!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The Discord party was off the rails!

They had the entire Tech museum decked out in Discord branding.

Three fully stocked bars, and the industry section took the top floor had these awesome sliders, freshly cooked tacos and Chinese dumplings... all you can eat.

After stuffing myself full of all the free food, I drank all their expensive whiskey and then Kaskade started his set around 11pm.

Then there was Twitchcon, which was very interesting from the perspective of never having been to a gaming convention before!

I didn't take pictures because I was too busy taking it all in, but overall it was an extremely educational and eye-opening experience.

The place was packed! I think they said over 40,000 attendees.

The first day was a complete disaster because the lines to get in were so long. Some people waited 4hrs to get in which sucked.

Inside was extremely busy too, vendor booths were packed, all the big names were there.

Now back to work I go!

Oh, and a big thank you to <insert name once I remember> from Discord who hooked us up with Industry access!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
For me it was the Discord party, but thats just because I really do not follow many streamers or twitch culture too closely.

If you are a fan of the big streamers, they were all at twitchcon doing shit, so for most normal people that would have been the highlight.

dwbrn2

Captain
May 12, 2018
RSI Handle
commanderconnor
The Discord party was off the rails!

They had the entire Tech museum decked out in Discord branding.

Three fully stocked bars, and the industry section took the top floor had these awesome sliders, freshly cooked tacos and Chinese dumplings... all you can eat.

After stuffing myself full of all the free food, I drank all their expensive whiskey and then Kaskade started his set around 11pm.

Then there was Twitchcon, which was very interesting from the perspective of never having been to a gaming convention before!

I didn't take pictures because I was too busy taking it all in, but overall it was an extremely educational and eye-opening experience.

The place was packed! I think they said over 40,000 attendees.

The first day was a complete disaster because the lines to get in were so long. Some people waited 4hrs to get in which sucked.

Inside was extremely busy too, vendor booths were packed, all the big names were there.

Now back to work I go!

Oh, and a big thank you to <insert name once I remember> from Discord who hooked us up with Industry access!

Glad you went and represented TEST Squadron Big Time!!!
Sounds like a good party with lots of $$$ spent on it !!!!

Reactions: Ammorn and Montoya

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
So is this the start of TEST crashing all the major Cons now? We could take over one of the PAXs, rule E3 with an iron fist, drink all of the booze at GamesCon! The possibilities are endless

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

This early research into free-booze will definitely help in our efforts to make the "Porta Drunk 9000" free drink teleportation device - at any given moment, somewhere on earth, there is a free bar and with your tireless efforts attending free food and drinks events, we are a step closer to realising the dream of being able to instantly teleport ourselves to free-drinks 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn
Forgot your password?