IM BACK!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
And here I thought only North America had the webs. Can't believe it was shared with the world.
That's because it was invented by Al Gore. cough. choke.

(actually he did have a role, but not as big as he thinks. He helped build one of the networks that eventually became part of the early Internet, but the very word "Internet" means "many networks". By the same token, the work I did with Arcnet in the early 80's makes me the inventor of the internet too... I've never claimed anything of the sort. In fact, the whole thing rather took me by surprise)

Oh yeah, almost forgot...
WELCOME HOME @Printimus !!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well....i technically didnt actually go anywhere, but I did finally get my internet upgraded since I've relocated to spain. We are talking about FIBER baby..... not that wheaties crap you pour in your bowl every morning.

600 Mbps Down with 60 Mbps Up. GLORIOUS 4K YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND REDDIT IMAGES AND OH MY!

Just felt I should share. Sure, its not gigabit internet, but I am more than happy with how fast this stuff is.

Carry on, my fellow turds, carry on.
nice so 75MBs per second thats pretty gross. Right now i'm on unlimited data at 23MBs actual speed. I cant think back to the days of the standard stuff. Id love fiber but its just to expensive.

Forgot your password?