halfsane
decoupled mode?

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Hey, it appears you're in the right org. :p

I'm guessing you got it in your stocking? I want one really bad, but just keep spending my money on gaming and computer stuff lately.

Civil Hypocricy

Rear Admiral
Nov 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Civil_Hypocrisy
Was that a Parrot AR.Drone? The shadow looked like one, and it handled about the same as my old AR.Drone 2.0, which crashed constantly. There's a reason I don't get to use it anymore...

thedeadlybutter

Vice Admiral
Dec 2, 2014
RSI Handle
thedeadlybutters
Think we just found our first Bengal pilot, the one we sacrifice to Chris Roberts by flying it into the sun.
Challenge accepted.

Hey, it appears you're in the right org. :p

I'm guessing you got it in your stocking? I want one really bad, but just keep spending my money on gaming and computer stuff lately.
The box is a too big for that!

Was that a Parrot AR.Drone? The shadow looked like one, and it handled about the same as my old AR.Drone 2.0, which crashed constantly. There's a reason I don't get to use it anymore...
Nope, I don't even remember its name but its more on the cheap side. When I get good at flying this I'll upgrade to something like a parrot or dji phantom.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Haha... Ya I was terrible with my Nano Quad, first flight right into a fountain. Damn near lost her every time I flew her. Glad I didn't jump into the big $$ right away, maybe one day.

Forgot your password?