Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Morawka

Commander
Donor
Jan 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Morawka
Hello my fellow Testies, I'm Morawka and i've been getting lucky in Kentucky for over 17 years. I'm 32 years old and i'm electronics repair technician, and web/graphics designer. I build custom gaming pc's, Repair anything with a resistor in it, and design logo's, and websites using the wordpress platform.

I was intrigued by Star Citizen because i always wanted to be a pilot growing up. I kick myself in the butt for not following my dreams, but with the realism CIG has been able to provide, i'm getting to experience flying without all that commitment and paperwork that real pilots have to endure :p.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

PVP and Exploration lol.. I love competitive games and i believe i am a above average pilot. I also love being totally immersed in a "game world". Few games have ever done this for me, but the few who have are Skyrim, WoW, and Dota 2.

Star Citizen looks to be the next game on that list!

What was the first game you remember playing?

Team Fortress 2 Classic, I was pwning noobs on dual 56k modems, and a Pentium II 450mhz

What other games do you play?

Basically almost anything. I buy almost every AAA Title, right now, i'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Star Citizen AC Spectrum matches. I have also been wasting time in Kerbal Space program as of late. I have every major Flight Simulator game you could think of, DCS, IL-2 New and old, FSX, Janes (many tittles)

Today, i just got my track IR in, and i am awaiting my MFG Crosswind Rudder pedals which are expected to ship in February. I currently have a Thrustmaster Warthog Set, and a Spare TM T.16000M.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Through Sergent Gamble on Twitch, and i loved the laid back, and Man-ly Hipster thing you guys got going. I also liked that you allow us to be part of other org's since i need to get my RP fix every now and then.

Picard or Kirk?

Gonna have to say Picard, although Sisqo had my favorite series

I hope to be a part of your org, and already i have recruited a few people on reddit for you :) You can find me on Discord, where i lurk in both the PTU and Test Squadron Channels

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Color me jealous, I would love to have a set of Crosswinds.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Morawka

Commander
Donor
Jan 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Morawka
Thanks for the warm welcome Testies! i'm having fun in the discord channel discussing the finer points of toiletry and wet wipes. people without bidet's are indeed savages.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST!! My brother-in-law lived in Kentucky for several years and got me hooked on Kentucky bourbon, we've been dying to make a trip back down and take a bourbon tour. :)

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
Cool, I'm originally from Owensboro, In south east Tennessee now, You'll like this Bunch. Welcome to Test

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Welcome to glorious people's TEST Squadron, the best squardon - drinking is not required, but essentially necessary so that the nonesense that issues forth from others' mouth holes makes sense.

'Gimp

Forgot your password?