I'm new. Give me free things. (J/k - Hi there! I'm Cloud!)

iamthe0ne23

Ensign
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Captain_REKT
Hey! I'm Cloud, aka Captain_REKT in SC. I'm 21, New to the game and the guild, just submitted an app today on the site! I'll be floating around aimlessly figuring out stuff for a while... feel free to distract (or mock) me in game - Any hints would be nice too :)

Handle - Captain_REKT

From- England, but moving to the US in 6 months or so! :)

What drew you to Star Citizen? - There's fat ass spaceships. What kind of question is this? 8D

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - Definitely PVP, maybe some exploration to mix it up too.

What was the first game you remember playing? Tekken 2, with my Mom (not even kidding.)

What other games do you play? WoW, DoTA 2, League of Legends, and assorted singleplayer romps (mass effect, splinter cell, anything with a cool theme, art direction or story really.)

Picard or Kirk? I'm too young to remember Kirk that well, but I'm 99% sure it'd still be Picard anyway.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hey! I'm Cloud, aka Captain_REKT in SC. I'm 21, New to the game and the guild, just submitted an app today on the site! I'll be floating around aimlessly figuring out stuff for a while... feel free to distract (or mock) me in game - Any hints would be nice too :)

Handle - Captain_REKT

From- England, but moving to the US in 6 months or so! :)

What drew you to Star Citizen? - There's fat ass spaceships. What kind of question is this? 8D

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - Definitely PVP, maybe some exploration to mix it up too.

What was the first game you remember playing? Tekken 2, with my Mom (not even kidding.)

What other games do you play? WoW, DoTA 2, League of Legends, and assorted singleplayer romps (mass effect, splinter cell, anything with a cool theme, art direction or story really.)

Picard or Kirk? I'm too young to remember Kirk that well, but I'm 99% sure it'd still be Picard anyway.
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?