I'm not dead yet!

James Grimswolf

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Grimswolf
Really I'm not, probably, pretty sure, sixty forty... I think? Suppose maybe I am, but anyway....

Where you from stranger?

Um... good question. Somewhere? I think... that would make sense. Somewhere New Englandish. Yeah, that would explain all the bland country side and blander people all around. Mostly.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Flynt_Dragon invited me to watch Captain_Richard one night, and then I was watching Skyhawk and SupremeTokyo and... I just kinda got sucked in from there.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Multi-crew with friends or at least flying smaller ship support for friends.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario Brothers on the NES

What other games do you play?

Lately... hmm. Various stuff on the 3DS, especially RPGs like Etrian Odyssey or Shin Megami Tensei. Various indie games via Steam, Fallout Series, Borderlands... oh, keep meaning to play more of Endless Sky. Free open source game that has a lot of open world space exploration elements but with an older 2d style inspired by Escape Velocity from the 90's. Fun to pick up and do whatever even if old school.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Flynt_Dragon mentioned it many times, then I noticed the most enjoyable streamers were all Testies. Focus seems to be on fun no matter the situation, which is always what I'm looking for.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Our TEST streamers are a maelstrom of nipple dancing, poor finanacial decisions, and lunacy, all performed on stream for everyone to admire. Welcome to TEST!

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Welcome to Test squadron u better have fun or else we will have to make you have fun

what ship or ships do you own and what ship of ships do you want?

Reactions: Takeiteasy
Forgot your password?