I'm ready and eager to join up! What would you like to know?

Tboneman

Rear Admiral
Feb 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Tboneman
Where you from stranger? Southern Indiana

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've been looking for a new flight/space sim type of game, especially since Star Wars Galaxies isn't around anymore and when I discovered this game I knew that it was going to be popular!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) The thing I'm most looking forward to is the fighting and just seeing the beautiful game in general.

What was the first game you remember playing? I seem to remember playing something like Duck Hunt at my cousin's house, but I do remember playing Sonic 1 on the Genesis I got when I was like 5.

What other games do you play? Kerbal Space Program, looking to play PlanetSide 2 when it shows up on the PS4.

Picard or Kirk? Han Solo ;)

Reactions: Egriz

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!
Where you from stranger? Southern Indiana
All these Hoosiers who like sphess ships. It must be all those nights with nothing to look at but the stars. I'm a Hoosier too :P

Reactions: DominationAgenda

Tboneman

Rear Admiral
Feb 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Tboneman
Unfortunately I live in the middle of town, so looking at the stars is a little hard to do :/ But it's not all bad, if I really want to see the stars all I have to do is go out about 10-20 miles out of town and I can see all the stars I want to see!

Reactions: JoeCool4433
D

DominationAgenda

Already anwered you on the Subreddit but anyways, welcome to TEST!

Edit: Come on guys, let me be first for once :(

Reactions: JoeCool4433

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
Welcome! I've been starting to get into Kerbal Space Program and its just a great game

Tboneman

Rear Admiral
Feb 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Tboneman
I certainly love it! If you're having trouble in getting to space though, I suggest looking at Scott Manley's videos on youtube if you haven't been already!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Welcome! I've been starting to get into Kerbal Space Program and its just a great game
It really is much more fun than I would have guessed! I can't wait for that NASA mission relating to landing on and then changing the orbit of an asteroid!

Jeb should be an honorary TEST member.

Reactions: TestBot
Forgot your password?