Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Wait another member asked about your favourite drink?

How could they possibly have thought of this ques... Oh right nevermind. It's because it's the only question that matters. The big question.

The answer is 42 and the question is "How many have you had?"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a wood could Chuck Norris?
A woodchuck, would chuck, all the wood it could chuck, if Chuck Norris hadn't chopped it all down with his punches & kicks 1st. Chuck was frustrated because @Blind Owl was honored by the glorious leader @Montoya instead of him in the 15k video.

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I missed the link between TEST and World of Warcraft. Please tell me there is none, please.
Many gamers often search for the "next big game" to be a part of. MMO players often look for games that they can play with their friends. To the best of my knowledge, Chuck Norris enjoys playing online video games with his kids (who are gamers). As best as I can tell, Star Citizen is being developed with so much amazing talent that it should be a game that most gamers will check out at some point. If his kids check out & like SC, they might discover us wonderful & crazy TESTies as well. Yes, I admit that might be a stretch, but I think it would be cool.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
What is the square root of -1?
Use (<) or (>) to what is bigger, the square root of -1 or 3?
fill in the blank, Union and Intersection. We just saw how to join two sets using "Union". There is also "Intersection" which means "has to be in both" the symbol _____
Last put your answers together in a single line - the square root of -1 from the second question.

Last edited:

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
fill in the blank, Union and Intersection. We just saw how to join two sets using "Union". There is also "Intersection" which means "has to be in both" the symbol _____
Last put your answers together in a single line - the square root of -1 from the second question.
You're asking me for the Theodoru's constant here, the square root of 3 is an irrational number.
The square root of -1 is i as x² = -1 has endless results.

End of my maths skills, lol!

Welcome to TEST!

What is your favorite beer?
Thanks!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
You're asking me for the Theodoru's constant here, the square root of 3 is an irrational number.

you got the first one right the answer is "i"
The square root of -1 is going to be smaller than 3 so... The square root of -1< 3
and to fill in the blank on the third one the answer is "U"
If you put them together as requested the answer is "i < 3 U"
you failed the Test... I < 3 Test :P

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
The square root of -1 is going to be smaller than 3 so... The square root of -1< 3
Hahaha, pick up lines for nerd girls, got that :D

lmfao! That's a good one!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Oh, I love you, mate :smile:
HA I get to rub it in my moms face now.... she said I would never be loved. (my mom is an amazing woman I can't say anything bad about her without instantly recanting and telling everyone how epic she is.)
Real question, do you play Escape from Tarcov? just started playing GREAT FPS game.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Hahaha, pick up lines for nerd girls, got that :smile:

lmfao! That's a good one!
I just want to be loved :P
Oh, I love you, mate :smile:
Hahahaha, this entire interaction had me laughing my ass off. Perfect start to a snowy Sunday morning.

Thanks for that.

Forgot your password?