I'm very skeptical about this.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
With the track record that Hollywood has on "live action" films. I don't think I wanna go see one of the characters of my childhood butchered like this. Maybe remake the horrible 90s version of super mario to even out?
I fear if I go and see this and it's a landfill fire then I'm gonna want to throat punch someone repeatly. Then as more people see this travesty A LOT of people are going to want to burn hollywood to the ground, for ruing their childhood memories of the old school sonic. (SatAM, The comics, 1,2,3 and sonic and knuckles the video games.)

This was taken from IGN on instagram from another discord.
http://instagr.am/p/BrNSsfVHOTt/ View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNSsfVHOTt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
oh god why? KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Not quite yet. But keep the napalm handy.
Hollywood: No original ideas since 1994
😔
"Team Sonic" has set the bar so low for Sonic that I don't think anyone expects anything less than a complete train wreck. IMO, it will be a rotten film and no one will be surprised.
I hope not. I hope they put some effort into making a movie that recognizes the older fan base that started the sonic franchise running, and not some pure kids movie.
I'm Sorry.
LOL What?!? Gotta prance fast?? LOL.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Can't beleive one of my iconic childhood heros has been destroyed so badly. The last good sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2 for the dreamcast after that the series just got stupid especially the newest one Sonic Heros.................

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Can't beleive one of my iconic childhood heros has been destroyed so badly. The last good sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2 for the dreamcast after that the series just got stupid especially the newest one Sonic Heros.................
I miss playing the dreamcast. I have it sitting in front of me but the power and tv cables disappeared on me. Never bought the VMUs.

Reactions: Sirus7264

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I miss playing the dreamcast. I have it sitting in front of me but the power and tv cables disappeared on me. Never bought the VMUs.
Ebay for the win or you could just write a heartfilled email to sega and maybe they will just give you one.

Edit: Letter(Emails sucks no one likes them)

Reactions: Irishnutcase
Forgot your password?