I'm wasted and I can't get up...

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Drunks of TEST, and to the Republic of awesomeness for which it stands, one Nation under the influence,indivisible, with liberty and justice for those who are also krunk."

That is my blood oath bitches.

Welcome me with open bars and closed minds.

Yes, this is my birth name. Didn't really have a fucking choice about what squadron to join now did I ? Oh well, suits me since I am usually intoximicated.

I am from the United States of Awesome, errr, I mean America. I like asian girls so Montoya and I share that affinity. I married one too. She will be my wingwoman and repair chick for life. Which is good cause I crash a lot.

Well, nice to meet you fuckers and see you in the Verse. Or detox, possibly.

Oh I make stuff and am from PDX, any PDX people here ? Probably, we are America's drunkest town.

Where you from stranger?
Where the Dream of the 90's is still alive

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Chris Roberts emailed me and said, "Hey I got something you should che...."

He had me "Hey!"

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
FPS for sure ! No, no Racing yeah Racing Aurora's for $1000 heads up! Wait, no, no Exploring and recon.. Shit no, I dunno TBH.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Yeah Tetris.

What other games do you play?
None.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard duh!

[EDIT: Wow so drunk or retarded, took me about 2 minutes to figure out how the fuck to edit this thing. Love the forum though. So clean. So sexy. So easy to use, which is important for dummies like me.]

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
TESTris... instead of blocks its beer cans and bottles arranged. Everytime you win a level the game pauses and tells you to drink.....

Reactions: CrashMan054

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I guess I am to stupid to figure out the multi-quote thing but yeah man, if I was an android developer I would be all over th... wait didn't one of you awesomesaucers make an Aurora Android Game or something ??

Dude, you guys are the coolest bunch a dudes out there.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Make it for the IPhone... I am a Android fan back home; but have to utilize my iPhone for facetime while here. I would pay money! Make it and take it ;) Also add the Aurora Drunk Flying game... yes... yes... this sounds good :)

Reactions: CitizenDad

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, BrandonTEST!
And yes... Testris could realy work (just use a bottle with shotglass combo for the L block)

Forgot your password?