Imperium moving to alience with my arma TAC group

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
The AEF is an oceanic gaming community which has a small SC roster of 20~30. Now the part that disgust me is when another org ie anyone besides test taking advantage of the smaller org. Please test help me.

http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/showthread.php?p=389869

A greeting from Imperium

On behalf of the Star Citizen organisation Imperium I would like to extend a hand of friendship to AEF. I have had contact with Vindicator on facebook and he directed me to this forum. We from Imperiu......

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
You guys could join Imperium and be subjected to their no-fun-allowed policy of no piracy.

You could subjugate yourselves to their strict top down hierarchy.

Or you could do drunken Friday night roams with TEST, blow up and attack anything that moves and then crash into our own space station.

The choice is yours.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'm not quite sure what this is all about. Is this guy from another org and trying to get us to join his/another org; trying to get TEST to ally with his/another org; or from TEST and reporting on other orgs?

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
You guys could join Imperium and be subjected to their no-fun-allowed policy of no piracy.

You could subjugate yourselves to their strict top down hierarchy.

Or you could do drunken Friday night roams with TEST, blow up and attack anything that moves and then crash into our own space station.

The choice is yours.
I feel another propaganda poster coming on.

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
I'm not quite sure what this is all about. Is this guy from another org and trying to get us to join his/another org; trying to get TEST to ally with his/another org; or from TEST and reporting on other orgs?
To sum up I don't like the fact that Imperium, a no fun org taking advantage of an small, but large for the oce time slot. Personally I rather my tac group to be left alone or alley with test

Beef Squatch

Vice Admiral
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Beefsquatch
Coming from Imperium I can tell you they have designated Diplomacy officers who make contact with every other Org. If you just say Thanks for the friendly contact and maybe we will hit you up after the PU goes live they'll go away and you probably wont bother you again.

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Coming from Imperium I can tell you they have designated Diplomacy officers who make contact with every other Org. If you just say Thanks for the friendly contact and maybe we will hit you up after the PU goes live they'll go away and you probably wont bother you again.
SPI

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hmm, Seung and I have been doing it wrong.

Every time we are contacted by another orgs diplomat, we tell them they have insulted us by not having their org leader contact us directly and that any chance of peaceful relations are now highly improbable.

Then @SeungRyul joins the conversation and says "Pew pew!"

At which point the exchange ends and they never contact us again.

We are terrible at this :confused:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Every time we are contacted by another orgs diplomat, we tell them they have insulted us by not having their org leader contact us directly and that any chance of peaceful relations are now highly improbable.

You mean gunboat diplomacy is NOT how we should be conducting ourselves? This is awkward.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
the only relevant question WRT diplomacy is: will we become allies or enemies of Goons?

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos

All your ships are belong to us?

Forgot your password?