Important TEST with the new MISC Razor variants!

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
MISC.png

For those of you with the new MISC Razor variants I did the hard work of testing if one fits in a Cutlass. I need to disclose in the best interest of accurate test results that the one in question DOES NOT belong to me. It just so happened to be in my path and sacrificed itself in the name of science.

In my defense the thing is kinda hard to see and my throttle has two positions: On+Afterburner and Off+Ground so...

But I digress - owners of both the Cutlass and MISC - rejoice. You can transport one with the other!

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
I do believe that it is time to either invest in or corner the market in ship lube for rear entry docking of various ships inside others in the Verse.
Funny you should mention that...because in another selfless act of mine I did try to fit an Aurora in the back of the Cutlass and it just about got in. Well...only the "head" of the ship got in the back in all honesty. But with ship lube I do believe the entire thing would have got in.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
This is great research you are doing!

We need to do like a Russian dolls thing to test how far we can do this, all the way up to a Javelin or whatever the biggest ships will be.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Perhaps a Freelancer MAX will be a nice little transport ship for a racing team
Okay artists, let's get to work on some skins for our racing transports!

Funny you should mention that...because in another selfless act of mine I did try to fit an Aurora in the back of the Cutlass and it just about got in. Well...only the "head" of the ship got in the back in all honesty. But with ship lube I do believe the entire thing would have got in.
With enough practice, she'll stretch out and it'll fit nicely.

Admit it. We all were thinking it. I just happened to be the one to type it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That reminds me of a game that many people have played called "Just the tip". Perhaps if the Aurora was to sweet talk the Cutlass enough, or with enough ship lube, success might be attained. Victory will be ours, for we are TEST Squadron, the Best Squardon & we are OWL alright.

Reactions: hardroc77

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
Ahh, the famous "Just the tip", followed by "Well how the how hell should I know how it all got in there". Which is what happens when you park the Aurora just about right, but then mistake the brake and the gas pedal. Hilarity ensues.

Forgot your password?