ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
Kickstarter 50% 22 days to go!

Change log
Patch 0.0.9.1 ( 28 October 2015 )

• Fixed physics stability problems (ghost collisions, powering down on planetary surfaces..)
  • Added a new planet: Aresthia (Mars-like)
  • Added a new battlescape: Skycrane 5, a 30-Km long space station in orbit of this new planet
  • Added a new battlescape: an Astralis outpost station flying in the atmosphere of the gas giant
  • Structures HUD indicators now display in blue when they're occluded (like on the other side of a planet)
  • Selected HUD target now displays the name of the player instead of its tag symbol
I got the new patch today, 30km station, new planets more battlescapes added. gonna stream again tonight! o7

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I just wanted to give a quick bump to Infinity:Battlescape. They are in last few days of fundraising, and still about 25k short. If you assumed this would be successful, but expected others to push it through, NOW is the time to take matters into your own hands, and pledge.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Looking like a great game! Excited to see what is to come for this.
Really close, but I think they will barely make it. If they don't, I wonder if they could get bought out by CIG who could possibly integrate this "INovae" engine into Star Citizen's already heavily modified version of CryEngine for uninhabited, low-infrastructure planets.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm in too, but it looks like they made it!

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Felt it'd be a good idea to necro this. Just backed this game a couple of days ago. They're close to launching the Alpha, come the beginning of next year.

I'd say it looks good. Kinda' like the old sci-fi movies I grew up with. And apparently, this initial (hopefully) release will be all about crashin' and blowin' up stuff.

Reactions: FluffyVonRage

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Ooooh. Reminds me a little of a couple games I'd played previously focusing on teamwork and infrastructure development - Will definitely be picking it up after Alpha :D

Reactions: Cherokeedog
Forgot your password?