Inside Star Citizen: Spartan Warrior | Fall 2021

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I'm quite happy that I was wrong about the price that I suspected the Spartan might be sold at during this event. $65 w/ LTI standalone is a good deal, especially for how many geared troops you can transport on the ground at a time. I picked 1 up this morning.
I think it's gonna be an LTI token or two for me. I'm kinda making it a point to buy vehicles ingame only.

Good that other Testies are buying them though. I'll like to ahem....Test drive...heh heh.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think it's gonna be an LTI token or two for me. I'm kinda making it a point to buy vehicles ingame only.

Good that other Testies are buying them though. I'll like to ahem....Test drive...heh heh.
Just remember that the best TEST drives conclude with an "artistic" parking job. I'd like to think that we have a reputation for having members with "artistic" skills in various forms. Especially if the phrase "hold my beer & check this out" is given. hehe

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I dunno. I feel like that vehicle should fit more than 8....12 at least for that size.
12 could fit in only if there would be simple bench seats on each side, while Spartan has 8 individual jump seats with the over-the-shoulder restraints and some space for the rifles and other gear between the seats.

But I agree, a single side door would be more than enough; as a matter of fact, many APC s do not have any side doors -- rear ramp would be enough. This would make space for some extra jump seats...

Forgot your password?