• Yes.

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Sure why not?

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Nope.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Of course not!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I actually plan on killing as many of the OPPF players as possible.

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Lets attack OPPF to make peace with the Vanduul.

Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
1700 TESTies stood against the wave of death. I like the sound of that. It'll make a good story one day to tell baby members.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
The exact opposite!

This needs massive awareness campaigns!
I just love the idea of OPPF showing up to do the deed and we just sweep behind them and wipe them out. After it's done everyone will be insanely mad taht we ruined the operation and how TEST now has control over a stupid amount of vanduul ships.

Last edited:

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Would someone be kind enough to give me a TL;DR version of WTF the OPPF is. Sure, google gives hits when searched, but those walls of texts just depress me so I have no idea what the whole thing is.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Would someone be kind enough to give me a TL;DR version of WTF the OPPF is. Sure, google gives hits when searched, but those walls of texts just depress me so I have no idea what the whole thing is.
The short version is at the end of Beta people want to invade Vanduul space and kill as many Vanduul as possible because of roleplay reasons. Thats it.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
OPPF aka operation pitchfork, is a group planning on attacking the vanduul in the beta test. It'll be a retaliation for a planet attacked by the aliens. And CIG has said it will effect the game.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I feel like we are making history here, that in a couple of years operation yawspoon will be a peice of the verse's history...

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
Well since it'd be the end of Beta and there would be nothing to lose... why not a massive show of force with our big guns?

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
well if instances ever get up to 100 vs 100, the odds are very much in our favour.. 100 testies with years of experience with unorganized chaos vs 100 random newbies engulfed by unorganized chaos.

We just need to methodically go from instance to instance waving our banners as high as possible gathering support on our noble drunken crusade.. we will become a katamari of aurora destruction!

Forgot your password?