Interested in starting a stream.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Sorry we didn't ban you last night Havoc!

As for streaming: no1. thing is to have fun, if you are having fun then it's more likely your audience will. Also consistency is important, if you stream like I do, random days varying from twice a week to once every 2 months, your not likely to get more than 10 viewers.

Reactions: RipVanDan
C

CaptainHavoc

Sorry we didn't ban you last night Havoc!

As for streaming: no1. thing is to have fun, if you are having fun then it's more likely your audience will. Also consistency is important, if you stream like I do, random days varying from twice a week to once every 2 months, your not likely to get more than 10 viewers.
you had 4 viewers doe.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
you had 4 viewers doe.
That is what I was trying to say, my streaming schedule is erratic, so I get next to no views, but I have fun so I keep doing it whenever I feel like. I think I peaked at 7/8 last night? Not exactly a world wise streamer... In retrospect ignore everything I said, I know nothing!

Reactions: honcho12
C

CaptainHavoc

That is what I was trying to say, my streaming schedule is erratic, so I get next to no views, but I have fun so I keep doing it whenever I feel like. I think I peaked at 7/8 last night? Not exactly a world wise streamer... In retrospect ignore everything I said, I know nothing!
Wait how does that work? 7/8th of a viewer?
Is that person missing a large portion of his body or is this a racial thing?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wait how does that work? 7/8th of a viewer?
Is that person missing a large portion of his body or is this a racial thing?
He lost his shins in the war, they had to graft his feet directly onto his knees.

Forgot your password?