Intro - Guki - OZ

Guki

Commander
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Guki
Hi!, I am from a little town called Brisbane (Queensland) in Australia and love to play games. I have always like the Wing Commander Series, so SC is the next thing. I have contributed a chunk of money, so my Idris/Jump690 and others will need some crew.... I like to do abit of everything, mining, exploration, crafting style and try my hand with PvP however the latency to Australia is generally hard to do well.

The first game I played was on something called a Commodore 64, and the first MMORPG was Everquest. I like to play strategy type games and some shooters. I have way too many games in my Steam account!

Test was active on the forums a bit over a year ago and i signed up. That is why i am here.

I am a stalker rather than a contibuter, previously i have been a guild master / banker and officer, so I am liking the quiet life at the moment.

I am more of a Kirk fan, old school style.

Anyhow, HI!

Guki

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Glad you finally made your way over here.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
I'll be happy to test the structural integrity of your Idris's Hanger. Multiple times if need be. Welcome to Test, even if you have been lurking in the shadows like a sex predator for over a year.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
lurking in the shadows like a sex predator
You say that like it's a bad thing...

Welcome to TEST! I'm sure you'll find plenty of "competent" "crew" to man your ships!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Hi!, I am from a little town called Brisbane (Queensland) in Australia and love to play games. I have always like the Wing Commander Series, so SC is the next thing. I have contributed a chunk of money, so my Idris/Jump690 and others will need some crew.... I like to do abit of everything, mining, exploration, crafting style and try my hand with PvP however the latency to Australia is generally hard to do well.

The first game I played was on something called a Commodore 64, and the first MMORPG was Everquest. I like to play strategy type games and some shooters. I have way too many games in my Steam account!

Test was active on the forums a bit over a year ago and i signed up. That is why i am here.

I am a stalker rather than a contibuter, previously i have been a guild master / banker and officer, so I am liking the quiet life at the moment.

I am more of a Kirk fan, old school style.

Anyhow, HI!

Guki
Welcome :)

Forgot your password?