Intro

Mishi

Commander
Aug 14, 2024
RSI Handle
Mishi
Where you from stranger? Originally from Miami, Fl. After the military, went home for about 3 months. Realized after being an adult for so long, living back home was not feasible. Moved out to Houston, TX to make things work with then GF now wife. Been here 17 years now.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I'm a sucker for sci-fi and space. Love all things space opera and always on the lookout for the next itch-scratcher. Was in NOHO for a couple years in the C5 in Eve. Went on to The Old Republic and ESO for many years. So many games do so many things right but so many things wrong...just on the precipice of greatness. Star Citizen feels like that game that could have it all. Literally everything I want. Just playing the waiting game and login after the patches.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc). Exploration first and foremost. All of these games though its really about making as much money as possible to fund my PVP addiction. So big carebear (dual boxing 9B Moros for escalations, or 7 boxing rorqual and 6 hulks for ice mining in EVE) but love good fights. Base building better hit hard.

What was the first game you remember playing? Probably duck hunt or track and field. Used to use my fists on the track pad.

What other games do you play? Love survival games. So played a lot of 7 days to die, sons of the forest, even played a small dev game called Soulmask. Mass Effect games and their multiplayer, Cyberpunk. RTS's every once in a while. Looking forward to Space Marine. Used to be heavy on the COD but too much has changed from COD4 and MW2. I don't want to dedicate the time to get good at something like that if it's not the core slower paced gameplay I liked.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Originally thought there was a connection to TEST from EVE. But alas am dumb. I joined because while I would love to make friends the natural and organic way, its just always slow. And it never works out like you think it will. The greatest success I've had with these types of games is to find a group of like minded people. And with the things I'd like to accomplish in this game with the ships I have, it's really going to help to have friends.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard actor but probably Kirk movies.

If you would like to know more, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not usually active in forums but I would like to change that.

My ships. Mustang Delta, Corsair, Reclaimer, F7AMKII, Odyssey, MERCHANTMAN,, Hull D. Going to be purchasing Kraken, and Pioneer in November.

Reactions: Garonman
Forgot your password?