Introducing: Jumanx

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
Hey everyone,

I just picked up my Star Citizen pledge and figured I would join up with the one and only TEST Corps so I can play this potentially amazing game with some redditors. Now, onto the intro questions:

Where you from stranger?

I currently live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Yes I know its hard to believe such a dumb sounding place actually exists but I assure you it does.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have always loved sci fi and have been on the hunt for a good space game for years and I am hoping that Star Citizen is the game I have been looking for.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm looking forward to just about everything. Space combat, Exploration, mining, trading, and the option to switch between any of the above whenever I want.

What was the first game you remember playing?
It may not be my first game but my strongest memories are of playing custom maps on starcraft brood war. I forget the name of it but the map where every player had 1 bunker that constantly spawned marines and you would try and kill the opponents was my favorite.

What other games do you play?
I recently crushed through Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City and have just started playing SWTOR to scratch the RPG itch that I have been feeling lately.

Picard or Kirk?
I am an Earl Grey kind of guy so I'm going to have to go with my man Picard.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Saskatoon's got nothing on Albuquerque.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
But everyone who has watched Breaking Bad knows where Albuquerque is.
I was going to go with anyone who's ever watched Looney Tunes :D...

Reactions: Flipper

TheEphesian

Lieutenant
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
TheEphesian
lol, How is SWTOR these days anyhow? Played when it first came out, blitzed my way to endgame to find that there was none and promptly quit. That game had a ton of potential, though.

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
lol, How is SWTOR these days anyhow? Played when it first came out, blitzed my way to endgame to find that there was none and promptly quit. That game had a ton of potential, though.
I was really just trying it out because I heard the story was alright but it just feels like a bad WoW clone. I had been playing guild wars 2 over the summer so the whole hotkey mmo thing just isnt doing it for me anymore

Forgot your password?