Introducing /r/MobiGlas - Your reddit interface for Star Citizen

DarraignTheSane

Grand Admiral
Dec 18, 2013
RSI Handle
Darraign
Figured that I'd post this here as well as on reddit, because why not.

==

Hello fellow TESTies!

I'd like to introduce everyone to a new sub I've started: /r/MobiGlas

The sub is still in it's infancy, but I hope for it to be a community that anyone can feel free to use as they please. As I discussed with /r/qwints (the top /r/StarCitizen mod) I'd like to think of /r/MobiGlas as as being to /r/StarCitizen what /r/gaming is to /r/Games. While I agree that there is good reasoning behind having a sub with some regulation in order to provide quality/relavent content, I also believe that there's a place for a sub that's more "wild frontier" in nature. If anything, I hope this allows /r/StarCitizen to focus more on CIG news, development and patch updates, etc.

The sub will have bare minimum moderation. While there is an AutoModerator in place, it's setup to approve everything and only remove posts if people report them more than 20 times. Do what you'd like there, as long as it's related to Star Citizen in some manner.

In-verse, out-of-verse, meta game (however you define "meta"), modding, organizations, community building, AC, PU, SQ42 - MobiGlas is your interface for all things Star Citizen.

* Any organization or subreddit that would like to be represented the information section of MobiGlas, message the mod(s...?) and let me know.

* I'll be looking for moderators/content creators, and suggestions on improvements that can be made to the sub. I'll be working over the next week or so to pack it with as much useful links and information for both new comers and long-time pledgers alike.

/r/MobiGlas is not affiliated with MobiGlas.com in any fashion. Use this sub at your own risk. Always remember to wear protective clothing. If your posts cause cease and desist letters, I'll probably have to remove them. Everyone has to comply with the rules of reddit, at the very least. Terms subject to change, but they probably won't. Read finer print for details ::: .....

Forgot your password?