Introducing the most Crooked TEST member

MAGGIOMAN

Captain
Jul 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MAGGIOMAN
Where are you from stranger?
Brew city, home of the crappiest light beer.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The fact that things that I have been dreaming about since watching a show like Firefly sucked me right in. I think I'm going to cry a little.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Open world exploration is absolutely the greatest thing to ever come to a space sim. I can already imagine exploring different planets and environments

What is in your hangar?
300i and a Constellation. Because playing by yourself is no fun, and your friends are going to need a taxi on and off your party cruiser.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Goldeneye 64, or it was Halo, Cannot remember. My first console was a GameCube, I still wreck people in mariokart.

What best describes your play style?
I've been winging it the entire time I have ever played video games. And it has worked out pretty well so far.
I'm pretty good at flying into stuff too. :D

What other games do you play?
Honestly, since I heard about Star Citizen any interest I ever had in any other game fizzled out.
But I will still play a game of Battlefield 4 Beta, or Garry's mod if I am really bored. Fistful of Frags by the way is an amazing F2P HL2 mod.

Picard or Kirk?
What kind of a question is this? Of course it is Picard.

Do you want to become a member of the TEST family?
I am most definitely interested in applying to the Org. The one I am in isn't that big of a community or very active, and I prefer to be but one of the many cogs in the machine.
But I have greater plans in mind so I may stand out, so that will be at a future date.

I've already got the TEST moniker on my avatar, so that's a start I guess.

Here's the full size if you want to steal the artwork I stole
http://i.imgur.com/BipS7yL.png

Stalk me on the internet:

http://www.reddit.com/user/Maggioman

Bonus points if you get my reference in the title.
I hope to become an outstanding member of this community, I'll die trying.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

edit: did you say crappiest light beer? MILLER LIGHT

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

MAGGIOMAN

Captain
Jul 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MAGGIOMAN
Thanks for the welcomes.

And yes Miller Light is the beer. I actually think a lot of the smaller micro brews here are more popular than Miller light. Unless you ask a college student, they just buy Milwaukee's best or whatever Alcoholic water is cheapest.

And for the record I didn't completely rip off the artwork. It started it's life as a print, then someone finished it so the end of the AK was visible. I cut it out of a background and that's what it looks like now. So it is a rip-off of a rip-off.

Forgot your password?