Introducing the new guy!

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hey guys, my name is Levi but I prefer to go by my handle King Nerd (Nerd or King is fine, also Idiot or Hey You or whatever)

I'm busy learning everything possible about Star Citizen that I can, I became interested last year and put it on the back burner but now that so many playable things are out I've been dumping time over the last 48 hours into absorbing all knowledge in the galaxy and... never mind.

SO I PURCHASED AN $80 DIGITAL ASSET called the super smooth rock your socks off and look good doing it 325a from Origin Works, can't wait to see what new upgrades they're making to it in the coming weeks and months and to actually...I don't know, BLOW UP STUFF AND SAY STUPID CATCH PHRASES!

Man this game is gonna be fun. Not just blowing stuff up but the possibilities... where to begin?

I look forward to finding a crew of people to hang out with that have my same level of enthusiasm for this game, people that want to race R50's at unconscious inducing speeds, people that want to bag bounties in Banu controlled territory and multi crew a huge mining vessel in the far reaches of known space.

Let's go do some crazy fun sh*t!

-King Nerd

Attachments

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Thankfully you have plenty of time to catch up :D It still surprises me just how much information/lore has been put in place already as a newcomer, six months into this and I'm still coming across old comm link articles with exciting details for the game to be. Oh yeah, WELCOME TO TEST!

Reactions: KingNerd

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
There are a lot of nerds in this room Thom but I'm sure you can clearly see the difference. I'm the guy on the far left :)
I think I see you...right next to that scowling bearded guy, right? Your majesty shines through.

group photo.jpg

Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I WISH I had a power glove :( and I do kind of look like I could have been that kid about 15 years ago...

If I had a power glove I would modify it to use as a controller for some of my games and would feel awesome as I fumbled with the buttons and lack of coordination this actually would cause. But on the other hand if you're a fan of Kung Fury you'd know that the wizard you see poorly paint pasted to the left of my Leonida...me I mean, is probably a master of Time. He can hack time with his glove, I wonder what he can do with that sweet staff? Probably banish you to the bowels of some place sinister, cursed to only have dial up internet and AOL !

Thanks for saying hey and playing along though, it's fun isn't it?
As a bonus, if you haven't seen Kung Fury then prepare to have your mind blown!!!

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Thanks very much for having allowing me to skulk around the ship :)

What do you think of my banner? It's a bit middle school in design but it's good for a 10 minute at work slap together I think!

Forgot your password?