Introducing the next best thing to a competant pilot!

kallahan11

Ensign
Dec 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Kall11
Where you from stranger?
From Michigan, sometimes it's cold and snowy, sometimes it's hot and muggy.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always been a fan of flight/space sims. Started with X-wing series, got into wing commander, then freelancer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, definatly though PVP and racing sound like fun too.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Spy vs. Spy for the NES

What other games do you play?
RPG's ala Final Fantasy. FPS with story lines, 3rd person sneakers like Deus Ex and Hitman. Town of Salem because I get to be a devious bastard. All flight sims. Interesting weird games like Subnautica. Also RED FACTION!

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk is my style of captain. I think he holds his liquor better than Picard.

So some other BS about me, I work in automotive electronics, pay's decent jobs alright. I build and fly high power rockets, and model rockets as well. Electronics is also a hobby not just a job. I just got into amateur radio to build radio locators for my rockets and that is expanding into its own thing. (KD8ZYB in case we have and other hammers here, though I don't actually do much right now). Bit of a board game geek, bit of a book geek. I have a youtubes with pretty (shit) videos about gaming/rockets https://www.youtube.com/user/kallahan11 (Banner is pic of best BBQ in Holland, MI Jus Ribs n' more, this is important)

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! Picard or Kirk, Picard or Kirk.... No one ever pics the best captain of them all.... DUCK DODGERS!

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I have an expired licence KD6QBN. I believe it was up in 2004. My uncle was WA9AWJ an advanced old school 40 meter who I believe was still doing it till the day he died (80 +)
So yeah... I'm not much help, but welcome anyway.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I might have to fight you. In my experience, there isn't barbecue that can hold a candle to Eastern NC pulled pork. But I'd rather drink it out. Welcome to TEST!

Sgt_Kiwi

Captain
Donor
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
SgtKiwi
Welcome aboard Test. New myself but it feels like family all ready. Just a warning I hope you enjoy hangovers..

Forgot your password?