Introducing the Night Crew

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
Gday Testies,

You may of started to hear about the “Night Crew” and wondered who is that? Well it’s your lucky day.

The Night Crew was developed by Top Men to solve the crucial problem of organizing events and activities for the folks who live on the other side of the word, that’s the time zones +5 to +12 GMT. We design the division to excel at everything and specialize nothing. Which is why you’ll see us partying all night long.

Currently There are no long time goals or activities. Membership is automatic if you play during these times but sign up on our roster helps with planning.
You can sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/YJg0fOyz8k

- Chen

Last edited:

HellMel

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Hell-Mel
My active hours tend to fall from GMT 0 - 12 anyway. Sign me up.

EDIT: Forgot I can't access Google Docs from here, so that sign me up might be somewhat literal ;)

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
My active hours tend to fall from GMT 0 - 12 anyway. Sign me up.

EDIT: Forgot I can't access Google Docs from here, so that sign me up might be somewhat literal ;)
Done. but to make sure is your RSI name HellMell?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Montoya bought a green screen with donation money to hide the fact that he is making videos from the command deck of the Enterprise

Reactions: FluffyVonRage

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Necro for new name idea, in keeping with our semi-official soviet theme.
Night witches, or as the germans called them, the Nachthexen.
Russian all-female (irrelevant to our usage, but still cool) bomber squadron in WW2 that flew super outdated equipment on night raids. They were so good that you could get the iron cross for shooting one down.

C

CaptainHavoc

Necro for new name idea, in keeping with our semi-official soviet theme.
Night witches, or as the germans called them, the Nachthexen.
Russian all-female (irrelevant to our usage, but still cool) bomber squadron in WW2 that flew super outdated equipment on night raids. They were so good that you could get the iron cross for shooting one down.
They were literally angry women flying wooden biplanes tossing hand-held explosives whilst gliding silently over targets. My great grandfather was a french pilot who escaped to the Soviet Union and flew defensive missions with them.

Forgot your password?