Introduction

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
So, um, hi?
In getting hyped for this game I began preparing for the initial public release and thought that an important aspect of the game to get into in the downtime would be looking for a corporation or something of the sorts. In doing so I set out to find a group with a friendly, fun, and involving community that would assist me in my first endeavor into a space-simulator. This is the group that I found. Firstly I would just like to say that I haven't actually submitted my application on the official "Star Citizen" website, I am currently just spilling my thoughts, so to say, here in an attempt to figure out how I can say something impressive in the briefness of four sentences. Secondly, kudos to whomever made the poster/image on the recruitment page, it is hilarious and definitely assisted me in deciding to (attempt) to join this corporation as it was by far the most memorable one I have seen. I guess that's it, time to actually fill out the application. If anyone actually read all this and has any questions for me feel free to ask them in a reply to this thread or a private message to myself, (if it is applicable). Good night/day/morning and good luck have fun. Test squadron, best squadron, Flipsie signing off.

TL;DR: Hi, I'm getting hyped for the game, wanted to join corp. Didn't actually submit app. yet. Good job on the page poster. Any questions, message me. Bai.

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
Awkward, apparently I need a game package in order to submit an application. So... until then this shall be the resting place of my written application. It is as follows and to be disregarded until I actually submit a viable application:

Hello my name is Flipsie and I have been looking for a fun, community-centric guild for the upcoming release of Star Citizen. In previous MMOs I have played generally as supportive classes and if that would be of assistance in this game I would gladly continue to do so. I have limited experience in the 'Space Sim' genre of games but am very willing and able to learn, however I have extensive experience in other strategy and 'FPS' games that I feel would be able to translate well to this game. I have an ample amount of free time that I am able to dedicate to a game such as this as well as to participate in any guild events (other than drinking games, as I am underage [but perhaps not by the time the game releases]) and community building activities. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
You have all that and my application was like, one sentence long besides links to my intro posts.

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
Formal introduction:
Where you from stranger?
Pennsylvania, United States of America (Plan on moving soon).
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space, glorious space.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Everything, particularly combat.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Maxis Ant, I believe it was called, but the first relevant one is Age of Empires 1.
What other games do you play?
League of Legends, Starcraft II, ArcheAge (waning), Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Minecraft and related mods (intermittent), Total War Series, Various games on Steam (short duration).
Picard or Kirk?

Yes.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
One does not simply submit anything but a completely encompassing application.
What is this? Complete applications? Competency? We have no place for that here, only tomfoolery and drunken shenanigans.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Welcome to TEST!

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
So this guy walks into the hangar and says, "I read your sign out front and would like to join TEST Squadron."

A drunken, haggard looking fellow responded, "Read that sign did ya? Well sonny ya just passed the exam! Welcome to TEST Squadron, BEST Squardon!"

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I can't wait 'til Flipsie shows up on mumble

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
Alright finally gave in and purchased a pledge package. Time to apply, so begins my endeavors to reach the apex of the chain of command.

Forgot your password?