Introductions and libations.

VeryAngryOtter

Admiral
Feb 4, 2014
RSI Handle
VeryAngryOtter
Where you from stranger?
Chicago currently. Though I've lived all over the Eastern US.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The glamour. The riches. The beautiful starlets. Though I'm beginning to think I misinterpreted the word "star". I still haven't met Jennifer Lawrence, and this displeases me.
Also big guns, explosions, black holes, sexy space ships, and Chris Roberts' dreamy, heavy lidded eyes.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Kickin' back with J-Law, drinking things with fancy straws. Auroraxe swarms, data running, stealth ship shenanigans, building an army of robot minions to worship my every move, hookers and blow, running security for shipping lanes, running a shipping empire, soloing a Bengal with my Aurora, running around pretending to be Captain Mal.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Well, this will show my age... I remember getting an Atari Pong for Christmas.
This bad boy, in case you've never heard of it.

http://www.blog.stadtbibliothek-neuss.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/atari-pong-logo-azul.jpg

What other games do you play?
Currently playing War Thunder, Witcher 2, Assassins Creed 4, perpetually modding Skyrim, a bunch of other random things. Ever since I "completed" Skyrim, I've been looking for the next game that will just grab me and not let go. Really seems like Star Citizen is that game.

Picard or Kirk?
Psht. Malcolm Reynolds.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I recently downloaded the Dragonborn DLC and played through it. I started a new character and worked my way through. Its never the same after 600hrs logged, but that game is aging amazingly well.

Im hopeful that Star Citizen can recreate of the magic that Skyrim gave us.

VeryAngryOtter

Admiral
Feb 4, 2014
RSI Handle
VeryAngryOtter
Agreed with Skyrim, still looks amazing, and with modding, you can totally change your gaming experience.
You can also crash your whole rig, which is what I tend to do.

I think, and perhaps I'm drinking the Kool Aid here, but I think that Star Citizen has the potential to have a life span of several years of good gaming. If they can avoid repetitive mechanics, and keep building on the universe after release, this game has every possibility of being one of the best I've played.

Though to be fair, I've been looking for a good space combat sim for a while now, so I may just be hyped up on the idea.

How's Planetside 2? I see a lot of folks here play it, I don't know much about it.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Though I'm beginning to think I misinterpreted the word "star". I still haven't met Jennifer Lawrence, and this displeases me.
Science department reporting again. We've scheduled a new priority for Starlet robots, to recreate the hotties of the late 20th and early 21st century. We hope to have Jennifer Lawrence in alpha soon. She'll appear flawless on the outside, will be able to speak, and will have access to the WittySexy 3.1 personality. She won't be able to walk though. I hope that won't bother you too much.

The only fully working model we have right now is Lucy Liu.

hookers and blow
And blackjack?
I have a feeling you and I are going to get along great.

Reactions: VeryAngryOtter
Forgot your password?