Introductions eh?

Fulgrim

Lieutenant
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Fulgrim
Where from stranger?
Province of Ontario in Canada (if ya didn't already get the joke)

What drew you to Star Citizen? My love (obsession?) of space games. Seriously, who the fuck doesn't want to fly space ships?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Most aspects tbh. From space mining to drunken space piracy, I want all the minerals, missles, lasers, and space pirate booty I can horde.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Going to my friends house and putting in Super Mario Bros for the NES. Shit was cash.

What other games do you play?
Atm? Too much DOTA 2 (or as I like to call, disappointment the game), 40k Space Marine, GTA V, Diablo 3, and Warthunder. Though rts games are probably my favorite... And anything 40k, cuz it's metal as fuck.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
First heard about it through an invite over RSI, a few other groups invited me but I had my own small syndicate so I wasn't interested. It wasn't until I read Test Squadrons group page that I had a change of heart. The page they wrote was fucking hilarious, though it was the mention of drunk gaming that really sold me. Every other weekend I lan with friends and get shitfaced so this really seemed the perfect group to get involved with for once. First time I'm actually bothering to join a group I don't know in person.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. That bald headed handsome fuck :D

Here's to a future of smashing our ships into the sun!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I once was in a smaller org too, all that time wasted when i could have been Testing my liver all along

Reactions: Fulgrim

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! May your beers be cold, your explosions large, and your bed-partners pretty!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Forgot your password?