Noble Teo

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Noble_Teo
Where you from stranger?
South Africa!​

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I am a massive fan of Freelancer. It was the first space game I played and it pretty much introduced me to the genre of sci-fi.​

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I want to become well known as an honorable pirate by letting people live if they drop cargo and murdering them horribly if they don't.​

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pokemon Yellow on the Gameboy. I can still name WAY too many of the original 150 by heart.​

What other games do you play?
I am a fan of RPGs or any sandbox-style games in general. I currently mostly play Hearthstone or Dark Souls while waiting for the PC release of GTA V.​

Picard or Kirk?
I know literally nothing about Star Trek. Yet... Any recommendations on where to start maybe?​

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Picard or Kirk?
I know literally nothing about Star Trek. Yet... Any recommendations on where to start maybe?

Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix is a good place to start, then graduate to Voyager and Deep Space 9. After that, you can take a foray into Star Trek: Enterprise and the Original Series.

Godspeed.

Noble Teo

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Noble_Teo
Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix is a good place to start, then graduate to Voyager and Deep Space 9. After that, you can take a foray into Star Trek: Enterprise and the Original Series.
Wow that's a lot of series. Guess I won't be bored for a while!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! I'm in East Africa right now and missed my chance to go to Jbay for surfing.... At least someone else is on the same time zone till I fly back to the states...

As far as Trek... go with TNG or start with the movies to get your buy in... and then decide which show from there.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome! I stand by my opinion that The Wrath of Khan is the best Star Trek movie out there, and an excellent place to begin.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome! I stand by my opinion that The Wrath of Khan is the best Star Trek movie out there, and an excellent place to begin.
I support that opinion... Star Trek: The Motion Picture you have to already be a fan of Star Trek... so yes go directly to II: Wrath of Khan. You will not miss much...

Forgot your password?