Invictus CCU chain guide by the Inforunners $525 Polaris

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@Daft Olll and @DirectorGunner
I think we need to differenciate the ability to upgrade using current CCU (warbond or not released ships) for newcomers to the game, compared to older backers able to upgrade using CCU released previously with discounted tokens.

525$ is a great price if you just joined the game and started to play with the upgrade system ! :like:

Of course for those lucky to have stocked up on previously sold warbond CCU or CCU from ship released, it can be much lower. The older backers with stock will always be at an advantage in that upgrading game.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
My Polaris only cost $125 Carrack expedition.. CCU to Polaris... A No brainer.. Ooh! right.. yeah I have a second Carrack... 😂 🤪

This is nothing revolutionary or new, that is how many other built their fleet, including me...

You're not saving anything with CCU as you need to add the cost of the previous ship you CCU to..

So if you have a ship worth $100 and you want a more desirable ship for $150 add $50 for a CCU.

The previous $100 ships money added to your new $50 still make the ship cost $150 you just didn't have to throw it all up in one go.. That's the only thing you gain.

So there is no money to save doing this only save your wallet from large one time payment..

By building fleet slow with with small cash in regularly and CCU updating previous ship, it don't hurt your economy same way as a large sum a cash would do.

Only thing cheaper where you can save a buck is "warbond ship or packs" that have a slight lower price but then you need to put in all new cash no credits are allowed to buy warbond..

And you can use added credits from cash added over time buy melting all and buy a pack with LTI then upgrade ships within the pack getting more bang for ya buck..
But add all cash in together and you still out with sum total cash.. there is no way around that..

CHEERS! 🍻 🍺 🍻

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
So if you have a ship worth $100 and you want a more desirable ship for $150 add $50 for a CCU.

The previous $100 ships money added to your new $50 still make the ship cost $150 you just didn't have to throw it all up in one go.. That's the only thing you gain.

So there is no money to save doing this only save your wallet from large one time payment..
But that's not how warbond CCUs work. They work like this:
You got a $100 ship. You buy a warbond CCU to Nova Tonk for $5 ($20 value), you buy a CCU from Nova Tonk $120 to your desired $150 ship. You got your $150 ship for a total pledge cost of $135, saving you $15.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
But that's not how warbond CCUs work. They work like this:
You got a $100 ship. You buy a warbond CCU to Nova Tonk for $5 ($20 value), you buy a CCU from Nova Tonk $120 to your desired $150 ship. You got your $150 ship for a total pledge cost of $135, saving you $15.
Yeah as I said if you read it all only way to save some buck is warbond.. 😂 🤣🍺🍺🍻🍻

Still it's nothing revolutionary or new, this is how it's been since warbond was introduced... etc etc.. etc..

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Yeah as I said if you read it all only way to save some buck is warbond.. 😂 🤣🍺🍺🍻🍻

Still it's nothing revolutionary or new, this is how it's been since warbond was introduced... etc etc.. etc..
No look, warbond CCUs are significantly different from how those warbond ships you mentioned worked. With warbond ships, you had to put in like, if the price of Nova Tonk was $120 as it is currently, you'd have to put in $100 new money to get that $20 discount. And you most certainly couldn't combine that $20 discount with another $20 discount by paying another $145 for a warbond Gladiator, if you did that you'd just have two ships and you'd have spent $245 new money to get them, but you'd be no closer to getting $200 discount on a polaris. The best you could do with warbond ships, is buy a warbond polaris for $675, saving you $75.

Meanwhile with warbond CCUs, that were introduced bit over a year ago or so, you have a $100 ship, you buy a $5 warbond CCU to $120 nova tonk, then you can use store credit to get $145 razor and then use another $5 warbond CCU to get $165 Gladiator. There, two consecutive warbond discounts, and you only put $10 new money in. If you keep stacking discounts like this, you get to that $525 polaris saving you $225, with only something like 1/4th-1/3rd of it being new money. So you get a bigger discount that you can combine with store credit so you'll have to put less new money in, not to mention you get the flexibility of CCUs. To me, that's pretty revolutionary.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

By building fleet slow with with small cash in regularly and CCU updating previous ship, it don't hurt your economy same way as a large sum a cash would do.

Only thing cheaper where you can save a buck is "warbond ship or packs" that have a slight lower price but then you need to put in all new cash no credits are allowed to buy warbond..
⚠ Oh my this is all wrong information :) ⚠

I am surprised you discover just now about the magic world of saving money with non warbond CCU Mich :)

Buying any CCU of a NOT RELEASED ship will save you a LOT of money when you decide to apply the CCU in your upgrade path, ONCE that ship is released or if it gets a price jump during development.

Just a few exemples :

If you bought a Starfarer Gemini to Merchantman last year before alien Week, the CCU would have cost you 10$.
During Alien Week, the BMM went from 350 to 450. So it will effectively make you SAVE 100$ if you decide to include that CCU in any upgrade path to a ship for which store credit melt value is NOW above 450$.

So if you wanted to upgrade a Starfarer Gemini lets say to a 600i Explorer BEFORE Alien Week, it would have cost you 135$ (Gemini to 600i explo), for a 600i Explorer costing you 475$ total melt value, same as current standalone.

BUT, if you bought that Gemini to BMM CCU for 10$ BEFORE Alien Week, and are NOW using that CCU in a path to upgrade to a 600i explo, you would just need to pay the difference from the ACTUAL BMM STORE CREDIT MELT VALUE (450$) to 600i Explorer (475$), which is NOW 25$. So upgrading a Gemini to a 600i Explorer would have cost you only 35$ (10$ CCU Gemini to BMM, 25$ CCU BMM to 600i explo), so a total of 375$ !!!

🌈 And you want to learn more magic about it? 🌈

IN a CCU there is the "FROM" ship and the "TO" ship, that are both ends of the CCU.

UPGRADE STORE always takes into consideration the CURRENT STORE CREDIT default value of any ship for upgrade cost calculation. That is why using Warbond CCU is interesting. But not only !

You can STORE all CCU for "TO" ships of not released ships in your BUYBACKS and LOCK 100% the "store credit default value" price at the time of the purchase, the buyback price will NOT change once the ship is released (or get a price jump during development), unlike what is stated on RSI FAQs.

For exemple, a 5$ Nova Tank CCU from a Cuttie Black bought (with store credit or cash) during last IAE, and then melted, and then bought back AFTER Nova release (Nova is now 120$) will still cost you only 5$ in your cart, so you save 15$ if you want to further upgrade the Nova, because the upgrade shop now list the Nova as 120$ in ANY CCU cost calculation above 120$ (for example, using that CCU to build a Hornet Ghost would have cost you only 110$ total instead of 125$).

BUT if you melt and store in buybacks a CCU where only the "FROM" ship is not released, once released the CCU price WILL change.
exemple : M2 to Carrack bought before M2 release, CCU price was 120$ (480 to 600).
If you melted it and buy it back now AFTER M2 release (now at 520), the CCU will cost you only 80$, which is same as actual price.

You just need to make sure that the FROM ship new price when ship is released (or if price jumped during concept) is not equal or superior to the TO ship old price in the CCU (old TO price AT THE TIME of the purchase of that CCU).
exemple : a 350$ BMM to 360$ C2 bought before last Alien Week is now forever invalid to buy back because C2 "TO" price was locked upon CCU purchase (at 360) and its price is inferior to the BMM new price (450 and still not released).

So make your bets taking that into consideration :)

🌈 And you want to learn even more magic about it? 🌈

You can purchase CCU of not released ships, even with CCU where BOTH ships at the end of the CCU are not released !
Once both ships are RELEASED they will MOST probably keep the same price difference between them, saving you even more money once applied in a CCU chain.
This works as long as the new FROM "value" is not superior to the old "TO" value.

In short, in a CCU as long as the FROM ship do not see its "value" raise above the TO ship old "value", it is safe in buyback, and can even be bought back cheaper sometime.

exemple : Apollo Triage to Apollo Medivac, 250$ to 275$ so CCU cost now 25$.

If both ships jump in price lets say by 25$ (Triage to 275$ and Medivac to 300$), two cases here :
- If stored in buyback, the CCU is now forever invalid (Triage new price = Medivac old price at the time of CCU purchase). You might need in that scenario to repurchase it before Triage release to secure it in hangar before price jump.
- If stored in hangar the CCU will still have "cost" you 25$. But if you now melt that CCU, it will becore invalid in your buyback.

If the Triage jump to 270$ when released, and the Medivac to 295$, two cases here :
- a CCU from buyback will COST you ONLY 5$ (Triage new price 270$, Medivac old price 275$, difference = 5$).
- that CCU stored in hangar would have costed you 25$. But if you now melt that CCU after price jump, it will becore available for repurchase for 5$ in your buyback.
which is obviously a BETTER reason to save a CCU in buyback in that case, as long as the FROM ship new value is not superior or equal to the TO ship old value.

If the Triage jump to 285$ but the Medivac jump to say 295$, two cases here :
- if stored in buyback, the CCU is now forever invalid. You might need in that scenario to repurchase it before Triage release to secure it in hangar before price jump.
- If stored in hangar the CCU will still have "cost" you 25$. But if you now melt that CCU, it will becore invalid in your buyback. In that scenario, buying a new CCU is more interesting, you get it for just 10$
Recently we had such example with the BMM price jump and M2 release. Before M2 release, BMM to M2 was 450$ to 480$ so 30$ difference, now with BMM at 500$ and M2 at 520$, a new CCU is just 20$, and the old CCU is now invalid if melted or stored in buyback.

Of course you also need to secure the Triage price with another CCU where Triage is the TO ship, if you want to benefit of both Triage and Medivac once released for any further upgrade.

There are a LOT of ships not yet released and CURRENTLY available this INVICTUS (a few hours still, less than 6 hours till end at 23h59 UTC June 1).

eg CCU where BOTH ends are not released this Invictus :
Vulture to Taurus/SRV, Vulcan to Corsair, Corsair to Ares/Scorpius, Ares/Scorpius to Redeemer/Apollo Triage, Redeemer/Apollo Triage to Apollo Medivac, Perseus to A2, A2 to Nautilus, A2 to Polaris...

eg CCU where only the TO end is not released this Invictus (to lock price) :
DUR to Vulture, Carrack to Perseus, Hammerhead to Polaris, or any CCU where the TO ship is one of the ships listed above (Taurus, SRV, Vulcan...)...
Many of those ships will be released soon (2021-2022) so it is good to buy such CCU now : like Redeemer, Taurus, Ares, Vulture, Scorpius... to be used in an upgrade path to any target ship above their value when released.

Buying a lot of CCU with store credit then melting them day after day during Invictus or IAE is a great way to store massive amount of future cheap CCU that will help you save a lot of money.
And if you pair it with Warbond CCU, the saving potential is HUGE when building an optimized CCU upgrade tree.

You do NOT NEED to buy a CCU directly to your target ship, best way is to buy now if possible multiple CCUs of all NOT released ship in between to LOCK their price (Warbond CCU or not, all helps) :
- either where the "FROM" ship is available all the time and released, like Freelancer DUR to Vulture,
- or is a limited released ship only available during events, like Hurricane to Vulcan,
- or between 2 NOT released ships like in example above with Apollo as long as you also secure the FROM ship of that CCU with another CCU where this ship is the TO ship, stored in hangar or in buyback according to price jump expectations and bets.
Example : Hurricane to Vulcan then Vulcan to Corsair. Once Vulcan and Corsair released, you will save some money if you upgrade to anything above the new Corsair store credit melt value. In that scenario, storing Vulcan to Corsair in habgar will most probably prevent an invalid CCU in buyback after price jump, because the price difference between the two is so little.

You basically get the cheapest CCU closest to your next NOT released ship in the upgrade tree to secure its value, and complete the path ONCE all ships in the chain are released, buying the REMAINING CCUs to fill the gaps all the way to the desired ship.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST WARBOND PRICE of released ships are matching their store credit price when they were not released, so if you want to build a stock of CCU, better do it with STORE CREDIT purchasing not released ship CCUs and melt the CCUs each 24h to get your credit back for more CCU purchase.
Exemple : Nova warbond is NOW equivalent to 105$ melt value, when store credit Nova was 105$ before release, and you could have stocked on such CCU for cheap in your buybacks (like 5$ for Cuttie Black to Nova).

All in all CCUing to save money is a game of patience ;)

edit : many mistakes corrected in example with Apollos, was tired when i wrote that.

⚠ I have wrote a guide about upgrading in my signature for those interested. ⚠

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
⚠ Oh my this is all wrong information :) ⚠

I am surprised you discover just now about the magic world of saving money with non warbond CCU Mich :)

Buying any CCU of a NOT RELEASED ship will save you a LOT of money when you decide to apply the CCU in your upgrade path, ONCE that ship is released or if it gets a price jump during development.

Just a few exemples :

If you bought a Starfarer Gemini to Merchantman last year before alien Week, the CCU would have cost you 10$.
During Alien Week, the BMM went from 350 to 450. So it will effectively make you SAVE 100$ if you decide to include that CCU in any upgrade path to a ship for which store credit melt value is NOW above 450$.

So if you wanted to upgrade a Starfarer Gemini lets say to a 600i Explorer BEFORE Alien Week, it would have cost you 135$ (Gemini to 600i explo), for a 600i Explorer costing you 475$ total melt value, same as current standalone.

BUT, if you bought that Gemini to BMM CCU for 10$ BEFORE Alien Week, and are NOW using that CCU in a path to upgrade to a 600i explo, you would just need to pay the difference from the ACTUAL BMM STORE CREDIT MELT VALUE (450$) to 600i Explorer (475$), which is NOW 25$. So upgrading a Gemini to a 600i Explorer would have cost you only 35$ (10$ CCU Gemini to BMM, 25$ CCU BMM to 600i explo), so a total of 375$ !!!

🌈 And you want to learn more magic about it? 🌈

IN a CCU there is the "FROM" ship and the "TO" ship, that are both ends of the CCU.

UPGRADE STORE always takes into consideration the CURRENT STORE CREDIT melt value of any ship for upgrade cost calculation. That is why using Warbond CCU is interesting. But not only !

You can STORE all CCU for "TO" ships of not released ships in your BUYBACKS and LOCK 100% the "store credit melt value" price at the time of the purchase, the buyback price will NOT change once the ship is released, unlike what is stated on RSI FAQs.

For exemple, a 5$ Nova Tank CCU from a Cuttie Black bought (with store credit or cash) during last IAE, and then melted, and then bought back AFTER Nova release (Nova is now 120$) will still cost you only 5$ in your cart, so you save 15$ if you want to further upgrade the Nova, because the upgrade shop now list the Nova as 120$ in ANY CCU cost calculation above 120$ (for example, using that CCU to build a Hornet Ghost would have cost you only 110$ total instead of 125$).

BUT if you store a CCU where only the "FROM" ship is not released, once released the CCU price WILL change.
exemple : M2 to Carrack bought before M2 release, CCU price was 120$
If you melted it and buy it back now AFTER M2 release, the CCU will cost you only 80$, which is same as actual price.

You just need to make sure that the FROM ship new price when ship is released (or if price jumped during concept) is not superior to the TO price of the targeted ship in the CCU.
exemple : a BMM to C2 is now invalid to buy back because C2 is now released and its price is inferior to the BMM (still not released)
So make your bets taking that into consideration :)

🌈 And you want to learn even more magic about it? 🌈

You can purchase CCU of not released ships, even with CCU where BOTH ships at the end of the CCU are not released !
Once both ships are RELEASED they will MOST probably keep the same price difference between them, saving you even more money once applied.

exemple : Apollo Triage to Apollo Medivac, 250$ to 275$ so CCU cost now 25$.
If both ships jump in price lets say by 25$ (Triage to 275$ and Medivac to 300$), the CCU will still "cost" you 25$, from buybacks or if store in hangar.
If the Triage jump to 280$ when released, but the Medivac only to 300$, then a CCU from buyback will COST you only 20$, which is obviously a BETTER reason to save a CCU in buyback than saving it in your HANGAR, because such CCU stored in hangar would have costed you 25$.
If the Triage jump to 275$ but the Medivac jump to 325$, and whatever if the CCU is in buybacks or hangar, it will still cost you 25$ to buyback, or its melt value price in hangar would still be 25$.

There are a LOT of ships not yet released and CURRENTLY available this INVICTUS (a few hours still, less than 6 hours till end)

eg CCU where BOTH ends are not released this Invictus :
Vulture to Taurus/SRV, Vulcan to Corsair, Corsair to Ares/Scorpius, Ares/Scorpius to Redeemer/Apollo Triage, Redeemer/Apollo Triage to Apollo Medivac, Perseus to A2, A2 to Nautilus, A2 to Polaris, Perseus to Polaris...

eg CCU where only the TO end is not released this Invictus (to lock price) :
DUR to Vulture, Carrack to Perseus, Hammerhead to Polaris, or any CCU where the TO ship is one of the ship listed above...

Buying a lot of CCU with store credit then melting them day after day during Invictus or IAE is a great way to store massive amount of future cheap CCU that will help you save a lot of money.
And if you pair it with Warbond CCU, the saving potential is HUGE when building an optimized CCU upgrade tree.

You do NOT NEED to buy a CCU directly to your target ship, best way is to buy now CCU of not released ship to LOCK their price (either where the "FROM" ship is available all the time, like Freelancer DUR to Vulture, or is a limited released ship only available during events, like Hurricane to Vulcan...), so you get the cheapest CCU close to your target CCU, and complete the path once ship is released.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST WARBOND PRICE of released ships are matching their price when they were not released, so if you want to build a stock, better do it with STORE CREDIT and melt the CCU each 24h to get your credit back for more CCU purchase.
Exemple : Nova warbond is NOW equivalent to 105$ melt value, when store credit Nova was 105$ before release, and you could have stocked on such CCU for cheap in your buybacks (like 5$ for Cuttie Black to Nova).

⚠ I have wrote a guide about upgrading in my signature for those interested. ⚠

What you're talking about is buying before it goes up in price ... Well of cause that is cheaper if you knew it will go up in price, most I know can't predict the future....

Thought most got the idea the conversation was about same day you decide to buy ship, pack or CCU... 🤣 :drunk: At least I was talking about current.. ha ha

Only way to actually saving money is warbond instead of regular one with new cash... etc.. etc... as in actual saving.. not predicting if price goes up or not..

Buying ship before they go up in price is not saving money as no money was avoided being used.

And I been doing CCU upgrading melting buying melting and rebuying with new cash and credits since 2016 I have 10 pages x100 on each page only counting buyback ships and mostly packs..

Yeah I know you can buy CCU to ship not released yet that's old news, but then you need to keep them, you can't melt CCU then they lose what ever you gained.

So you need to put out money and you need to predict the future... this is not saving money as you have not avoided spending.. as you don't know future price.

Warbond is only way to actually save some bucks and some of the concierge packs that are passed $1000 or more can also save you some on A ship in the pack.

Regular price CCU don't change shit for total value of a ship... unless you Don't melt them.. melted CCU go up in price when ships change value.

Keep CCU unused for future in your account that is still not saving.. That might be called being smart, for having cash sitting in your account hoping it will be useful one day that is not either saving..

Saving is when you know the value but can get it for less!

Being forthcoming buying up stuff in advance to save a buck or more on a ship in future is not what I call saving, that's being smart.

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Reactions: vahadar

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
No look, warbond CCUs are significantly different from how those warbond ships you mentioned worked. With warbond ships, you had to put in like, if the price of Nova Tonk was $120 as it is currently, you'd have to put in $100 new money to get that $20 discount. And you most certainly couldn't combine that $20 discount with another $20 discount by paying another $145 for a warbond Gladiator, if you did that you'd just have two ships and you'd have spent $245 new money to get them, but you'd be no closer to getting $200 discount on a polaris. The best you could do with warbond ships, is buy a warbond polaris for $675, saving you $75.

Meanwhile with warbond CCUs, that were introduced bit over a year ago or so, you have a $100 ship, you buy a $5 warbond CCU to $120 nova tonk, then you can use store credit to get $145 razor and then use another $5 warbond CCU to get $165 Gladiator. There, two consecutive warbond discounts, and you only put $10 new money in. If you keep stacking discounts like this, you get to that $525 polaris saving you $225, with only something like 1/4th-1/3rd of it being new money. So you get a bigger discount that you can combine with store credit so you'll have to put less new money in, not to mention you get the flexibility of CCUs. To me, that's pretty revolutionary.
Yeah I neglected to put in "warbond ship, pack and "etc. etc.. etc..." as in etc.. = CCU warbond.. 🤣 😂

CHEERS!

Reactions: vahadar and FZD

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
At least I was talking about current.. ha ha
Yep in that scenario you are 100% right about Warbond 😃
If all bought and applied at once, Warbond > CCU of not released ship (those wont save you anything in that case).

melted CCU go up in price when ships change value.
This is where 99% of the people are WRONG 😉 Melted CCU where TO ship is not released NEVER goes up in price when ship is finally released 👍. Despite what CIG says ("potential change") in its FAQ and the popular widely spread belief, this is simply NOT the reality.
Only the "FROM" ship will see its price changed at release if it was a not released ship.
I can show you dozens and dozens of CCU that never jumped in price since 2012. Actually NONE of my CCUs changed price since 2012 (all bought then melted before the TO ship was released).

That is why it is very interesting to melt them in order to store them.

Well of cause that is cheaper if you knew it will go up in price, most I know can't predict the future....
That is a fact that ALL released ships had a price jump, ever since the game started. Most also during development since concept. So it is not random, though you do not know the final price yes, but you DO know it will jump. Always, period 😆
Predicting price is not the point here. The point is about stocking such CCU and use them whenever possible to save money once ship is released.

Buying ship before they go up in price is not saving money as no money was avoided being used.
True, you needed to have a small wallet of store credit to do so. I am not talking hundreds here, even with just an initial 5$ or 10$ you can secure tons of not released ship CCU.

But in the end melting and storing store credit CCU in buybacks has a HUGE advantage compared to Warbond, because for the same amount of money spent you can store "credit" CCU indefinitly, using the exact same amount of cash from the very first time you did so, when you are stuck with your warbond in hangar (if you do not melt it).

I currently have over 33 pages * 100 of CCU ONLY in my buybacks, using the same budget from the beginning. All for my upgrading wishes and future plans (and my shop in TEST). Do the math to estimate in cash what it would have been if i had to buy them all with warbond to secure them...

If you do both Warbond AND Not released ship, it is a game changer :)

edit : and sorry to have thought that you did not knew @Mich Angel 😃🍻

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Mich Angel and FZD

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Show me those in buyback that they haven't change in price in your buyback ( not warbond now okay ha ha ) that was bought after the change to CCU happen.
( and not old one before the change happen )

Cause if I remember right it was promised that any CCU bought before the change will not change, as any of my $0 CCU did not change that was bought before the CCU change.

But any of my CCU I bought after the change that I melted to buyback have gone up as ship in the X CCU have change price.. Unless ship still have same price of cause then there's no change.

CHEERS!

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Show me those in buyback that they haven't change in price in your buyback that was bought after the change to CCU happen.

Cause if I remember right it was promised that any CCU bought before the change will not change, as any of my $0 CCU did not change that was bought before the CCU change.

But any of my CCU I bought after the change that I melted to buyback have gone up as ship in the X CCU have change price.. Unless ship still have same price of cause then there's no change.

CHEERS!
I dont even need to go too far, just Nova, C2, M2 for this release 😆
Trust me when i say so, this is the buyback and the price if i want to buy now, want to see cart also? ;)

I bet you will now rush to your buybacks to see what CCU you have that might save you money hehe 😉

Nova (5$ instead of 20$, 15$ saved) :
1622583906330.png
1622583959996.png

C2 (20$ instead of 60$, 40$ saved) :
1622584028687.png
1622584071537.png

M2 (30$ instead of 70$, 40$ saved. Paired with Gemini to BMM CCU in buybacks at 10$ that is interesting^^) :
1622584138090.png
1622584170066.png

Ask the ppl i sold CCU too ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich Angel

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
And to also illustrate my point where I say that when a not released FROM ship in a CCU is then released, the CCU in buyback IS adjusted.

One of the many example : M2 480$ to Carrack Subscriber 600$, purchased for 120$ store credit, now cost 80$ to buy back since M2 new store credit melt value is 520$. IF it was kept in hangar it would have costed you 120$.
BUT this MIGHT not apply if you bought the CCU (not warbond) with real money, see my Hull-E CCU exemple in my upgrading guide in signature.

1622584938118.png
1622584961168.png

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I don't have any of the old credit or warbond bought CCU left I used them already ha ha ... I want the ship not store them. I kinda cleaned my buyback it was to much shit in it..

Think we're on same page you just don't get me what I mean.. but it's okay I get you and I see we're not talking about same thing ha ha ha...

What you show I know I used that on some upgrades ( of non released ship/vehicle CCU that now are released example Nova that I got now with old cheaper CCU ) ..

This Invictus I did melt some cheaper that I had stored to get lose some credits and those change and are not same price any more, but then I don't need them anyways.

CHEERS!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Think we're on same page you just don't get me what I mean.. but it's okay I get you and I see we're not talking about same thing ha ha ha...
Oh no i got you :) you are 100% right when you say Warbond is the way to go if everything is bought at current time to be applied ! And we are on the same page here, all what i say above is not relevant in that case ;)

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• o7

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Oh no i got you :) you are 100% right when you say Warbond is the way to go if everything is bought at current time to be applied ! And we are on the same page here, all what i say above is not relevant in that case ;)

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
Okay! Then we definitely are on same page :D ha ha ha

🍻 🍻 😂 🍻🍻🍻🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I dont even need to go too far, just Nova, C2, M2 for this release 😆
Trust me when i say so, this is the buyback and the price if i want to buy now, want to see cart also? ;)

I bet you will now rush to your buybacks to see what CCU you have that might save you money hehe 😉

Nova (5$ instead of 20$, 15$ saved) :
View attachment 20832
View attachment 20833

C2 (20$ instead of 60$, 40$ saved) :
View attachment 20834
View attachment 20835

M2 (30$ instead of 70$, 40$ saved. Paired with Gemini to BMM CCU in buybacks at 10$ that is interesting^^) :
View attachment 20836
View attachment 20837

Ask the ppl i sold CCU too ;)
Those only work for those warbond CCUs. and that whole thing was started recently. Old ccus if you dont hold them change with the price of the ship changes if they are in your buyback. if you keep them in your inventory and predict a price change via release dates size changes etc(or you can even buyback with your buyback token to prepare for those changes if there is sudden news). ive turned my exploration pack into a package worth over 1300 usd predicting prices and only spending about 150 more usd using price change CCUs. Im already predicting price changes for scorpious, ares, vulkan, and crucible/endeavor 100%.

Edit: I read further posts in i think maybe your wording was weird. after seeing your example i think i see what you were trying to get at i normally do this during the anniversary sale.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Those only work for those warbond CCUs.
If you watch closely the pictures in the spoilers, my screens are not warbond CCU, but classic store credit CCU (bought with store credit).

And yes very old CCU have gone up in price, but not all the time (it seems random, some people have the increase, some dont, here it is not my case when i bought them back, none of my CCU has ever gone up in price), and the 0$ CCU were removed from buybacks (for most people, if not all) but not hangar (though i kept zero of those 0$ CCU in hangar, my regret hehe).

I never had the time before to stock up CCU on anniversary sales (never attended any before 2020), or other events, exept a few CCU here and there over the years. But since last year i'm all in in that CCU thing hehe.

Forgot your password?