IrvNation - All of me in one place.

IrvNation

Lieutenant
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
IrvNation
I've been staring at this page for the last 30 minutes trying to think of something witty to say...aaaannnd I've got nothing...

Welll just about me, I'm an IT Technician who is well underpaid for what he does and whose company hires other people full time but doesn't think the sole IT Technician needs to be full time. When I get home I sleep for 3 hours, wake up, fantasize about Chris Roberts and Ben Lesnick doing unmentionable things, then maybe will hop on minecraft since I'm scared to load up SC in fears of it melting my PC.

I'd like to do some Twitch streaming of Star Citizen once I feel I've got everything with my PC Ironed with my PC. but am unsure on how that would go. My aim is to be able to contribute as much as I can to Star Citizen in any way possible and to somehow become apart of what is Star Citizen.

So...that's me! I'm happy to be here!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome, did you already upgrade all the clients to win 10 ?

Reactions: IrvNation

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome IrvNation! Very happy to have you (I like your sig a lot). If you want to hop on Mumble at some point this is the info:

Address: mumble.testsquadron.com
Port: 64738
No password, you're all set. Just need to get registered by me or one of the other Mumble Mods/Officers!

I'm a Mumble regular, as are many others. It's a great way to get to know people and see what their interests are or just shoot the shit. You're welcome any day! :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! If you want, you can add your name to that of our active Twitch streamers, and get your stream hosted on this website too.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Are you an illustrator by any chance or did you copy-pasta those graphics into paint? (both ways are cool though)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! Man we have a lot of IT guys now haha, looks like we should start a squad called the "IT crowd"

Reactions: o-BHG-o

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Kickass banner!

Glad to have you aboard and see you on mumble one of these days!

Forgot your password?