Is anyone going to fly the Mustang, or will the Aurora be the -official- symbolic ship of TEST?

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Update after playing Warhammer Space Marine:

Currently drowning in Warhammer Dawn of war 2. I fear I will not graduate college at this rate.
We should arrange some Warhammer 40k DoW/DoW2/SM playdates, we shouldn't limit ourselves to Diaspora since we might get bored of it if we play too much of it.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Warhammer is amazing. Forgive me for not knowing everything; my friend is an avid warhammer player, and I was testing 250 point armies with him. He gave me a bunch of tau with a fire-something leading them, letting me roll twice when attacking. I was rolling more than 30 dice each time, and ended up crushing his army in 3 turns without losing a single unit.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I'm a fan of the published fiction for both Warhammer 40K and Warhammer Fantasy, and just dropped the equivalent of a Freelancer pledge package on all of the Warhammer Fantasy 3rd ed RPG stuff in a massive 70% off sale.

I don't have the patience for painting, and so didn't get into the miniatures as much, but I used to sell it and run tournaments in a hobbies store. It's a great game.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?