is cider ok with you guys?

Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenRedshirt
Where you from stranger? Originally from the UK, but now living in Poland.

What drew you to Star Citizen? an awesome idea funded by loyal fans? it'd be rude not to!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration and the Community.

What was the first game you remember playing? Spy vs. Spy on the commodore 64 but most memorable from that time would be the years of settlers 1 on the amiga.

What other games do you play? Nowadays it's Space Engineers, Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, and Diablo 3.

Picard or Kirk? Picard but he wouldn't be my favorite Starfleet captain, that'd go to Janeway for the episode titled Endgame.

hi folks! im John. 35, married and a 2 year old girl they take up most of my time and sometimes my own business gets in the way too. if i could describe myself it a few words they would be :- loyal, trusting, friendly, and stupid. not sleeping much i hope to be able to chat and crash with many of you from all different countries other than just CET. i only drink cider and vodka so my freelanders coolers are stocked with the finest english west-country apple filled loveliness * drools* at the moment, but some can be swapped out for beer to quench some of the squardon's thirsty masses if needed.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Cider is perfectly fine, welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Citizen Redshirt

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
welcome to TEST friend

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenRedshirt
thanks for the welcome fellow test pilots :) and another good thing about cider is that when the boys in blue (cutlasses) show up, and im sitting on an asteroid with a piece flaming engine from my freelancer - they'll just believe it was a freak accident as cider doesn't make the breath smell like beer does.

S

svenrichter

thanks for the welcome fellow test pilots :) and another good thing about cider is that when the boys in blue (cutlasses) show up, and im sitting on an asteroid with a piece flaming engine from my freelancer - they'll just believe it was a freak accident as cider doesn't make the breath smell like beer does.
Beer doesnt make your breath smell... It scents it.

Forgot your password?