Is there a caterpillaer to redeemer upgrade?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Went to look into it today and seen that re redeemer isn't for sale right now. If there is an anyone is interested in selling please let me know.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Redeemer isn't for sale? What?

Also, the redeemer is cheaper than the Cat, so maybe that's the issue?

I'm also sober, so I could be way off the mark

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
They stopped selling it beings how it will not be in game until 2025.
Actually, quite close...
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/spaceship-prices/272323
"The Aegis Redeemer, from TNGS, has been removed from it's permanent availability in the store. It will return to the store when it's eventual rework and flight readiness is complete. "

Sounds like they wanted the only always available 250 dollar ship off the market until they figure out the CCU issue

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Well, you can't CUU an expensive ship to a cheap ship. You need a very cheap ship.

They removed Redeemer because the creator will probably "rework" it after he is done with the ships for Squadron 42. That's all I know.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I have a Caterpiller combo pack in buyback.View attachment 6827
I have 10 of those in my buybacks, ha. I was offeeing because I can melt my Caterpillar, use the store credit to make a BMM, send it his way and get a Caterpillar back. We would both get what we want for not a lot of shuffling.

I'm not in this just for me ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have 10 of those in my buybacks, ha. I was offeeing because I can melt my Caterpillar, use the store credit to make a BMM, send it his way and get a Caterpillar back. We would both get what we want for not a lot of shuffling.

I'm not in this just for me ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
Of course you do.
And of course you're not.
Haha.
I know better.
Silly Owl.

Reactions: Stevetank
Forgot your password?