Is there any difference between kraken waves?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In the email, it states that those of us that were selected for a particular wave were badged to do so. I'm hoping that will mean that we will also get a title badge for us to enjoy since it won't actually cost CIG anything, but will be a mark or means of additional distinction that players can enjoy.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I dont think there is a difference. This is just CIG's way of managing the chaos.
got it I do hope they allow you to redo your interiors or something because i want to clean it up a bit not a big fan of drake interiors but kraken is something i was actually looking for not at an idris price.

Edit: oops didnt realize idris is cheaper than kraken didnt see that one comming for some reason 2k kept popping in my head. I do wonder though if they are going to increase the size the idris from the email they sent out.
Aegis.PNG

Last edited:

Camural

Commander
Oct 18, 2018
RSI Handle
Camural
Wave 1-6 got the email with "have reserved a Kraken hull for you, should you choose to procure one" and wave 1-6 was sent so people who spend +5k so far, wave 7 is everyone else and wave 7 didn't get the "reserved" message.

See spectrum concierge forum. So wave 7 might be in an F5 war. Sux if this is true.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
My understanding is there is less chance of not being able to buy one if you are in waves 1-6. People in wave 7, if they don't buy one REALLY FAST when wave 7 opens, might not be able to get one due to them being sold out. People in earlier waves have longer and don't have to feel so rushed.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I honestly wouldnt be to surprised if there were enough hulls for everyone and they had the full expectation that not everyone who registered interest would actually purchase it. Never-the-less I shall begin my preparations for Wave 7 tonight while I'm on watch.

Forgot your password?