Is this the Hull-C? Looks too big.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
The Hull B and A do not really have any internal space so I doubt they will grow in the same way. I mean no more internal space than the Herald.

I have a Hull B so I hope it doesn't get to big. Since they are changing the zero ccu I will probably be left with a BMM so I have a whale if I want one.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Definitely Hull C. Heres the footage from ATV 14.th of April this year. You can see the two levels of container "x-holds":

BUT I also am thinking, hence there is not THAT big difference between Hull C and Hull D except for an extra-step "lenght" for the D, that presumably CIG could release both ships at the same time. But looking to the Freelancer, I don't believe that...

http://i.imgur.com/PGrf3tl.jpg

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I'd bet that the C, D, and E are all very similar in overall hull size, with the difference being the middle section and probably the main engine package. C just looks oversize because it aspires to be an E. That would make the most sense to me as far as the lore would go. A company makes a vehicle of the same line in different configurations (Think of a half-Ton Dodge vs a 1 Ton) Do they look similar? Very. Are the capable of the same work? Absolutely not.

$0.02

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Definitely Hull C. Heres the footage from ATV 14.th of April this year. You can see the two levels of container "x-holds":

BUT I also am thinking, hence there is not THAT big difference between Hull C and Hull D except for an extra-step "lenght" for the D, that presumably CIG could release both ships at the same time. But looking to the Freelancer, I don't believe that...

http://i.imgur.com/PGrf3tl.jpg
Based on this pic, I'd have to say the main difference between C and D is the extra spindle for more cargo. The E has larger engines for moving more mass and a larger front end for more crew and living-sleeping quarters for long distant hauling. Now if the Hull E also has those sweet billboard-monitors that were in earlier drawings, I can see battles between Test and other Orgs being broadcasted via a Reliant Mako for all to witness. An owner could make double income as a hauler and an info streamer. Sort of like a SC version of Twitch but much cooler.
Discuss among your selves.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Based on this pic, I'd have to say the main difference between C and D is the extra spindle for more cargo. The E has larger engines for moving more mass and a larger front end for more crew and living-sleeping quarters for long distant hauling. Now if the Hull E also has those sweet billboard-monitors that were in earlier drawings, I can see battles between Test and other Orgs being broadcasted via a Relioant Mako for all to witness. An owner could make double income as a hauler and an info streamer. Sort of like a SC version of Twitch but much cooler.
Discuss among your selves.
TEST and AT...her companies? :D

Forgot your password?