Is Youtube shitting the bead for anyone else?

Is Youtube down for you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Beer

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Youtubes just gone downhill since the Adpocalypse. It's got to the stage where the ads I get are just questionairres that say "please fill out this questionnaire to help our advertisers" then ask me if i've heared about stuff I don''t know about from other countries. Talk about wasted effort, as far as I'm aware Zune never made it to the UK, dudes....

...That was what the Adpocalypse was, wasn't it? They just replaced all the ads with questionnaires...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Lately I've been very thankful to a local food ordering site, cos they put up a huge variety of 5 second ads that finally stopped the "Pythons where it's at" guys 10minute ads from coming on, thus I don't have to stop what I'm doing just to skip it. So yeah, youtube has come to a point where I'm glad they got more different ads... it ridiculous 😂
And yeah, it's more broken than the Levski landing pads, videos not showing up, the app on my iPad crashing half way into every video after the latest "update", and so on...

Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Isn't that the point of YouTube ever since Google bought it, shitting in bedS that is.

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?