Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Ahh good ole Russian craftsmanship. Workers so afraid of the gulag that they will create an EXTREMELY dangerous and potentially disastrous situation to cover their own ass. I hope they find Sergei and cut his fuckin toes off...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Workers so afraid of the gulag that they will create an EXTREMELY dangerous and potentially disastrous situation to cover their own ass.
I am still the only person in my workplace to have raised a quality report on himself, so I don't think it's purely a Russian problem.

They looked at me like I was retarded when I did it, but I didn't get in trouble and I didn't fuck that shit up again - in fact I've done better and better.

If a company is doing it right, they factor in time and resources for fuck ups so the finished work is sound as a dollarpound. (red-dwarf reference)

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Very true, that ass-covering is an international sport, but Russian manufacturing has the added cultural factor of not doing a sufficient amount of QA testing. (Source: Am Manufacturing engineer and listened to my professor whine about the Ruskies for 4 years) Believe you me, that drill dude is double-fucked if/when they find him. They are good at blaming the man instead of the process.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Very true, that ass-covering is an international sport, but Russian manufacturing has the added cultural factor of not doing a sufficient amount of QA testing. (Source: Am Manufacturing engineer and listened to my professor whine about the Ruskies for 4 years) Believe you me, that drill dude is double-fucked if/when they find him. They are good at blaming the man instead of the process.
In the article, they quoted the one Russian official as saying that the offending worker would be found and "terminated."

In the comments, people were wondering what exactly he meant by the word "terminated" :D

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
In the article, they quoted the one Russian official as saying that the offending worker would be found and "terminated."

In the comments, people were wondering what exactly he meant by the word "terminated" :smile:
Vhen ve found heem, he hat shot heemself in ze pack of de head...tvice. He vas a deeply disturbed man.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle