RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Okay, so do you fly in by subway tunnel or did they leave the window open?
If the windows is open can I refuel my P-72 at the bar?
It should easily fit through those corridors. 🤔

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Now taht's some emerging gameplay I got to try out tonight.
Do it, just in case CIG closes the loophole in 3.18 (though hopefully they don't, lol)! Fly through the wall right between the tubes, and then carefully 'feel' you way along (you'll bump off random 'walls' along the way) until you see the underside of the dome. Once you're 'there' you can fly 'up' in the gap that's sort of between the two outermost concentric rings of the outside of the dome, and pop! You're in!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Aww, so you needed to essentially glitch through. A pity, I was all exited that there was some legit way to do it.

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Aww, so you needed to essentially glitch through. A pity, I was all exited that there was some legit way to do it.
Yeah not at all, totally exploiting a glitch, sorry! Oh, one other fun tidbit though, the Commons dome is apparently made of a special 'one-way' material; you can fly UP through it like it's not there, but you can't come back DOWN through it!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Oh, one other fun tidbit though, the Commons dome is apparently made of a special 'one-way' material; you can fly UP through it like it's not there, but you can't come back DOWN through it!
Soooo... basically you are telling us that a Basista parked in the commond is more or less untouchable for the ships flying by? 🤔

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?