It's been a while.

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Hey lads, been a long time since I've being fully active, since nearly before Christmas last year at this stage. Just wanted to catch up on whats being going on in TEST and tell ye about what I've being up to.

Went quiet after citizen con back in October since I was trying to concentrate on my 2nd year in college whilst working full time, unfortunately just didn't work out and wasn't able to cope so I ended up dropping out a couple months before the end of the 2nd semester.

Back in May I set up a league of legends team with one of my friends and a few lads from the Irish LoL community, calling ourselves the Salt City Shakers, to enter an Irish Lan tournament called G-Series 8. Entering in at the Division 3 (Bronze to High Gold ranking) we ended up making it past the 6 week play offs and semi finals and won the final in July. It was a best of 5 series that we went 3 wins 2 losses in what was the most tense and exciting experiences I've ever had and really fufilling. If anyone's interested the vids for each match are here but be warned the caster's mic feed was quite dodgy and missing in place on stream. We are planning to enter the next G-Series in October and try move up to Division 2 (Gold to Plat) but we'll see what happens.

And finally I decided to move recently over to the Netherlands to live with my long term girlfriend while she studies for her Masters degree in Groningen, which is about 2-3 hours from Amsterdam. Gonna be flying out on the 23rd August and looking immediately for work, probably end up doing retail as I have being the last few years or get into bar work etc, It'll be my first time living abroad but I'm excited to face the challenges and maybe even meet fellow Testies over there.

Planning to be more active again within TEST so hopefully you'll all see me on discord more but before I head off I wanted to check if anyone is going to a convention or event soon representing TEST Squadron. I still have one of the flags that we got for CitizenCon last October and I'd be happy to ship it to anyone going to the next one or any other event, lemme know!

tldr I'm boring and I don't know how to condense paragraphs

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I ended up dropping out a couple months before the end of the 2nd semester.
Sorry to hear this but you have many years to complete it.

won the final in July.
Congrats. Well done.

I decided to move recently over to the Netherlands to live with my long term girlfriend while she studies for her Masters degree in Groningen, which is about 2-3 hours from Amsterdam
c, It'll be my first time living abroad but I'm excited to face the challenges
I always loved going to new places and meeting new people and making friends. It's an Adventure. Enjoy.

I'm boring and I don't know how to condense paragraphs
Your not boring at all and you did a fine job with your message.

Welcome back.

Enjoy your new Adventure.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?