It's just like one of my Japanese animes!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
that's pretty great

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
For anyone curious this is the opening song to Kantai Collection anime. It's about young girls who have the "spirits of Japanese warships" and fight off filthy Gaijin Americ- I MEAN ABYSSALS.

Pretty decent blend of slice of life with a little bit of action thrown in. Plus there's waifus galore, and if you don't think Kongou is the most kawaii out there I hate you and you're wrong and stupid.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
For anyone curious this is the opening song to Kantai Collection anime. It's about young girls who have the "spirits of Japanese warships" and fight off filthy Gaijin Americ- I MEAN ABYSSALS.

Pretty decent blend of slice of life with a little bit of action thrown in. Plus there's waifus galore, and if you don't think Kongou is the most kawaii out there I hate you and you're wrong and stupid.
Seaport Hime or GTFO. :p

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

The fact that I recognized the music both amuses and ashames me. But the video is awesome and I kinda love it.

Also, Atago or GTFO.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I'm not sure what's happening in this thread, but I think I like it

Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?