its me the new flying jackass

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
eltaradovolador
well guys im a new member at test i got invited from the rsi i feel really lucky to be here from the few days ive been here ive loved test im from south america chile my main languish is spanish but i speak english very well even if it dosent look like it, what made me play star citizen was becouse i loved space stuff that was from the futore and the space primery star wars and i always wanted to fly my own ship in a universe and maybe someday build my own space ship big enough to me to carry all of my friends from earth and just explore the galaxy so the first thing i want to do in star citizen(when i get it working) is to just explore.
other games i play are tf2 garrys mod gta 5 and a bit of minecraft if you guys want to play with me just ask=)
well a bit about me my dreams are going into space, be a master at my martal art(takewando) be famous at youtube and creat my own game. im in start citizen to explore and just have a good time with and makeing friends well lads thats for me later and hope to see you out there

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wecome to TEST!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
In space you can only hear the vuvuzelas. so start passing them out.

Forgot your password?