It's ME!

CountCoyote

Ensign
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
CountCoyote
Hello all, CountCoyote here!

Little about me, I am 33/M/IL......Wait nm I'm married forget that last past, thought this was a dating forum ;P

Anyway I have been gaming my whole life, never tried space sims or flying sims before. But I seen this game during it's kickstarter and have been watching it, I wished I had backed it when I first seen it but I didn't. Anyway, gonna be with this game for the long haul.

My main gaming expertise is FPS, but I have flown in BF3, BF4, um BF1942 modern combat mod. Basically I like flying and shooting stuff.

I own an Aurora right now, but will be looking into the Starfarer or the Freelancer DUR
I would love to do the mining also, but I will wait to see if I find a good group of guys to hang with for that.

Anyway see ya in the verse!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome :D

This is a dating forum for the casual bromance.

Reactions: Eliyahu

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to Test Squadron!

My main gaming expertise is FPS, but I have flown in BF3, BF4, um BF1942 modern combat mod. Basically I like flying and shooting stuff
Played all those myself since 1942 was still in beta and just got to say that flight in SC is a totally new experience.

I would love to do the mining also, but I will wait to see if I find a good group of guys to hang with for that.
You should check out https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-squadron-rock-raiders-mining-salvaging.3135/

Reactions: Eliyahu

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Freelancer DUR is a fantastic looking ship, and I'm looking forward to how it handles in the universe. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be great. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?