It's the small things...

Mudhawk

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
So Patch 3.24.2 is going to get engineering and new ships and MFD upgrades and whatsnot.
And while I'm excited for the Zeus as I previously stated I had no idea that an age-old itch is finally going to get scratched with this patch.
1728300420678.png

4 Weapon Groups!
Thanks for the heads-up Bored Gamer.
Now I can EMP and Quantum Dampen and still discern between my Energy and Ballistics Loadout.
I do take it though that once this mechanic is in place the only ship to make use of it is the Avenger Warlock and the Hawk.
Because let's face it folks, the small birds ain't got that many weapons and the big ones will have most funtionality re-routed to the co-pilot.
That's the trend, ain't it?
(Looking at you Corsair...)
PS: Twin Panther in a Cutlass only load 34 Rounds? That's a lot less than the 156 right now.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
The downside of addition of the 4th weapon group (in past you got basically 3: 1st, 2nd and "all" [1st + 2nd combined]) is the loss of the ability to have dedicated firing binds for each of them (lmb, rmb, lmb+rmb).
This is very much not worth it. You can't cycle through the fire groups mid-battle and hope to still be on time for the situation.

Forgot your password?