I've just joined!

Lightmare

Commander
Apr 7, 2016
RSI Handle
eNCee-Lightmare
Hello everyone, I'm Lightmare. I have just joined Test Squadron so I'm posting on the forms to introduce myself.

My RSI handle is eNCee-Lightmare and I am from the south coast of England. For anyone who lives in England, I live in the county of Dorset.

I've been playing Star Citizen for roughly two weeks now so still new to the game and have a bit to learn. I am looking forward to trying my hand at all the different roles within the game once it goes live so it is difficult to say what I am going to be interested in doing. I've seen a lot of videos for Star Citizen on YouTube which is what drew me to the game. The videos have given me an insight into what we can expect to see in the game and it looks like it is going to be a very exciting. Mining has a bit of depth to the role so I might start off trying that first and seeing how I like it.

The first game I remember playing....hmmm...Super Mario Brothers 3 for the NES back in the day. I was brought a NES back in the 80s and it came bundled with Super Mario Bros 3.

I found out about Test while looking around the RSI side at organisation. I saw the Test Squadron page so I had a look. I read the banner, thought to myself 'yeah, I'm a beer drinker'. I watched State of the Squadron which was a laugh so then went on Discord and got invited to chat by ArrangingStars. That was a couple of days ago and after chatting with a few more of the members I have now joined.

Currently I'm not playing any other games. I was playing Need for Speed before Star Citizen. Recently I've been playing Cities Skylines, FIFA 16, Watch Dogs and Call of Duty Ghost but I'm not playing them much now.

Picard or Kirk?... hmmm...Picard for me. There's no denying the Enterprise E is an amazing ship.

With my Introduction done I look forward to teaming up with you and manning a station on someone's ship.

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Welcome to TEST Squadron ... our organization drinks 42% more beer than any other.
You may also find watching some fellow TEST Squadron Twitch streamers play Star Citizen.
You can see who is streaming at any time by visiting the Streamers tab above on our forum.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Welcome! Don't forget to shitpos...I mean introduce yourself officially on the RSI forums as well!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome fellow Briton! I'm new here too! Have added you.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Welcome Lightmare!
You just joined?
Quick you fool, get out! There's no time to lose!

Damn, too late!
Glad to have you with us, honestly.

Forgot your password?