I've made a kickstarter for an Aurora... Also hi

Drillbit

Rear Admiral
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Drillbit
Hello fellow TEST subjects. My name is Drillbit.. (As is my handle name)

been a bit of a hardcore pledger for Star Citizen since late 2013, though I've never really involved myself in the community untill recently, As I tried to get members from my Gmod Community to come play, but their either 12 or have too crappy of computers to play this game. You guys seem to be the dankest memes around the verse so here I am. I've got a good collection of ships. I've pledged for a p-71, a Mustang Omega, A Vanguard and a Merchantman... But I'm not one of you... I don't have an Aurora. I'm sorry... And I would get an Aurora if I could! But my wallet is downstairs, and I just really can't be bothered getting up to go get it right now.

So I made a gofundme instead. Please support my noble cause.
[REMOVED BY MOD]

2018 edit: Boy that part was cringy

Where you from stranger?

Australia, mate.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Being a bounty hunter with my warden, and being a trader with my beloved merchanment and aswell as what FPS combat offers in something like a massive space mmo, but most importantly destroying all who dare challenges test's flawless tactics of Aurora spam.

What other games do you play?

Garry's Mod... Working on a pretty good gamemode there, but dear god that game is infected with Children.
I also play TF2, CSGO, Dirty Bomb, Project Cars, Elite Dangerous and fallout 4.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

A friend of mine told me about the rather hilarious recruitment page, I had a good lol of it and I had to join. I like games the most for the social experience, you guys seem like you play for fun and which is why I like what I see.

Picard or Kirk? - Jar Jar Binks

Hope to play with some of you guys soon, (especially all you Idris owners out there)

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Amm, you have shitload of ships and you want others to fund your Aurora?
What am I missing here?

I rather donate one, to a fella that wants to play SC and has 0 ships sorry.

Reactions: mromutt

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Welcome to TEST.

I deleted your Gofundme link because that is a huge violation of our rules (blatant begging). Please, read the rules and think before you post.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Breaking rules with the very first post? It's meant to be! Welcome to TEST!

Drillbit

Rear Admiral
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Drillbit
Well... This introduction could of gone a bit smoother... Didn't really expect anyone to take the pledge seriously though, lol.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
You choose Jar Jar over Kirk or Picard... nothing you say from here on out can be taken seriously... You'll fit right it. Welcome to TEST.

Reactions: Drillbit

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome man! Please work hard to earn your first Aurora. It's like...a test of faith + It's a badge of honor really :O
:D If I see past some silly previous bad experiences we've had with stuff like this, I totally see the fun in it. Don't sweat it. You'll fit in! Welcome again! welcome welcome WELCOME!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:o_O:D:D:mad::););):(:mad::confused::confused::cool::D:D:eek::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: Drillbit

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
I came here ready to be salty, now I'm cringing at the bad joke and the global wooshing of said joke. I feel bad for all parties involved.

Forgot your password?