Jan 2014 - State of the Squadron address

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Oh mai god this was so fucking awesome I am so proud to be part of this community!!! *Wipes away tears (many tears)*

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
*Wipes away tears (manly tears)*
FTFY

Sounded great. Voting Montoya for extremely photogenic CEO of the year.

Btw, Queen was a great choice even if youtube blocked it on Reddit :D

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
1. *blushes for mistakes* I'M SORRY OK.

2. Thanks for telling me I'm pretty. :)

3. Thanks for public clarification on Reddfaction

4. I don't know how well the command structure from PS2 will transfer over especially because there isn't really a "structure" its more of who will step up to put waypoints for the rest of the people.

5. I should be sleeping...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
4. I don't know how well the command structure from PS2 will transfer over especially because there isn't really a "structure" its more of who will step up to put waypoints for the rest of the people.
I know lol!

That is what makes it more fun, but you guys have players that have no problem being reluctant squad leaders, everything will fall into place fairly easily.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
^ That picture is such a great representation of us. I love it.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
TSTSQDRNBSTSQRDN!
Weren't we trying to figure out what to use as our organization handle or something in-game? Back when the first detailed batch of info about Organizations came out?

Reactions: Vastair

Daiten Baou

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
DaitenTryce
I know lol!

That is what makes it more fun, but you guys have players that have no problem being reluctant squad leaders, everything will fall into place fairly easily.
Reluctant? Me? Nah. I just prefer an office of a 1000 screens of data flowing, over yelling at my squadmates over the comms. :p

(on an added note... I'm pretty much deaf. Lost 75% ish of my hearing young... So TS and mumble are hell to me. I hate not hearing things. So... I settled for being the guy who could read mass data and direct traffic/communications.)

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Can't believe it took me this long to see this. God we're a dapper crew. I feel as though people will enjoy being 'sploded by us as long as they can see our likeness if only for the briefest of moments.

You all have my misplaced confidence!

Forgot your password?