NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yes.

That one.

I think he could have been a fully qualified member of TEST.

Think about it, he's a clueless inept from a race of morons who blunders his way through a situation that legit killed many thousands of more capable lifeforms and Artificial Intelligences, and literally is the kind of barely sentient who'd get the yearbook award for most likely to push the button marked "Do Not Push"...

A Jar Jar of Cider.PNG

Can fictional characters be your Spirit Animal...?

Other than Mr. Binks, which other on screen characters would you consider to be a decent match for TEST?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The 1st that came to my mind was Wyle E Coyote, we just need to make sure that he's not part of the engineering team, because his record with tinkering up solutions rarely work out as he intends.

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The 1st that came to my mind was Wyle E Coyote, we just need to make sure that he's not part of the engineering team, because his record with tinkering up solutions rarely work out as he intends.
Now there is a 'Toon a TESTie can relate to! Poor old Wyle, he gets knocked down but he gets right back up again doesn't he? :glorious:

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Which made me think that neither Porky Pig or Foghorn Leghorn be my comms officers! lol
Lol! I can imagine it:

"They're approaching with weapons hot... hail them"
"Badeh-bedeh-bedeh-bedh-"
*signs* "Just lock torpedoes on them they'll understand that."
"I say I say I say I sa-"
*sighs more*

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Let's see if we can expand upon this, lol. The Road Runner and Speedy need to be attached to Nav mode via space age treadmill. Put Marvin the Martian and Yosemite Sam in turrets with Elmer Fudd backing them up... What ideas do you have?
Well it's a tough call...

I'd be harking back to classic shows of my youth which being in the UK would probably include Bertha for Scrap processing as she'd be able to fart out some useful components between getting the brief so wrong you'd end up with five wheeled bicycles etc... yes the UK had a kids TV show where the main character was a massive ass machine in a factory. What can I say, they were different times:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-wuwqJr0g

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Let's see if we can expand upon this, lol. The Road Runner and Speedy need to be attached to Nav mode via space age treadmill.
Honestly, I think that having Road Runner on restocking ammo with Speedy resupplying missiles for the fighters supporting an Idris or Bengal would suit them best. Talk about a killer pit stop crew for a combat situation involving a carrier.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The next that came to mind to suggest might fit in a bit ...

These guys from King of the Hill, because BEER. Seriously, they regularly drink Alamo beer, which is the cartoon equivalent of Lone Star brand beer. So anything they drink with us is guaranteed to be an upgrade for them. Cheer!

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Yes.

That one.

I think he could have been a fully qualified member of TEST.

Think about it, he's a clueless inept from a race of morons who blunders his way through a situation that legit killed many thousands of more capable lifeforms and Artificial Intelligences, and literally is the kind of barely sentient who'd get the yearbook award for most likely to push the button marked "Do Not Push"...

View attachment 25781

Can fictional characters be your Spirit Animal...?

Other than Mr. Binks, which other on screen characters would you consider to be a decent match for TEST?
Darth Jar Jar?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The next that came to mind to suggest might fit in a bit ...

These guys from King of the Hill, because BEER. Seriously, they regularly drink Alamo beer, which is the cartoon equivalent of Lone Star brand beer. So anything they drink with us is guaranteed to be an upgrade for them. Cheer!
Crewing the least productive Starfarer in the 'Verse!

Hank "Which Tank did we put the Propane in?"
Bill "Awww, I sure hope it wasn't the one with the beer in it"
Boomhaur "Babada boobidie diddley bloopie ma mwah"
Dale: "Yeah well that's what they want you to think."

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I used to consume that tv show!

I would not be against this, Mr. Binks was blissful in his ignorance but he saw a lot of death... that kind of stuff can change a person... maybe he got scared of his own inability, his own powerlessness... fear leads to anger... anger to hate... hate leads to suffering... such is the path to the Dark Side... if you can't be good at being good, which he wasn't... maybe the only choice he had... was to get good at being bad?

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?