JavaScript ; .Net stack Mentor Needed

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Hey eveybody;

This long wait for SC has been enough to see changes in many of our lives; with the arrival of little Murderer, I've decided to try to make some career changes as well before final release.

I've been attending a coding bootcamp to become a full stack web developer for a couple of months and have had pretty good success so far; but as the course has progressed on, I'm finding some of the material more and more challenging. The course provides help, but it seems less intimidating to me to seek help from sources that aren't potentially quietly evaluating my ability for recommendation to employers. I have a real need for someone who understands these concepts and wouldn't mind spending some time guiding me through some assignments and answering questions. I'm willing to negotiate a fee to compensate you for your time and help. It's that important to me.

I felt if any resource I had would be good for this, it would be from this community and its diversity.

My availability: Anytime; Class is Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-10pm EST and Saturday 10am-2pm EST USA.

Reactions: Ezz
Forgot your password?