Javelin - Does it Stay in Cart Through Next Sale?

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
@TexasSkulls
I believe that the Completionist package contains ALL ships that have been or will go on sale except for the javelin. Might be worth asking Concierge as I have heard this from other TESTies.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Get the Completionist package, then you can buy the Javelin!

RussianJ is saying that the Javelins sold out in 2seconds!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Just bite the bullet and get the completionist. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Just bite the bullet and get the completionist. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.
Yeah, but upgrading from Wing Commander to Conpletionist would require one of two things: spend and extra $5,000, or melt $5,000 worth of ships to get it. And the ships I'd have to melt would include basically EVERY ship in the game not including the extra 4 ships the Completionist package has that the Wing Commander package doesn't. Honestly, I don't care much for the Scythe, Orion, Hull C, and Vanguard Warden.

If I did this mass melt/upgrade, I'd basically get those 4 ships, in return for melting:
  • Esperia Glaive
  • Mustang Omega
  • Vanguard Harbinger
  • Vanguard Sentinel
  • P-52 Merlin
  • Reliant
  • Hull A
  • Hull B
  • Endeavor (master set)
  • Sabre
  • Starfarer Gemini
  • Crucible
  • Avenger Titan
  • Avenger Warlock
  • P-72 Archimedes
  • Genesis
  • Hull D
  • Hull E
So a Scythe, Orion, Hull C, and Vanguard Warden, and the ability to purchase the Javelin, but at the cost of giving up all of the above... Or would require spending $5,000 to get 4 ships I don't care for, then the $2,500 to get the Javelin (yes, I'm excluding the doubles of ships that the Completionist comes with).

Tilorop

Space Marshal
Jul 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Tilorop
Crazy? I would say cathering to EA's and Ubisoft's model for creating games (and the impotency of daring to go new ways/break into new frontiers in game development) for eternity is pure madness.

Regardless how how much you spend on CR's unique approach to game development, the ideal and the dream for pushing further and beyond is rock solid and well worth pursuing. :)

Now, how many of these puppies do we have in Test? Someone have a tally?

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Welp, theory proven. Leaving the Javelin in my cart from the first sale proved successful come round 3! In fact, I completely skipped the cart phase and left the checkout page open, and as soon as the Javelin went up for sale, I just clicked the 'Pay Now' button! Worked like a charm!

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I don't know if it was my internet or what, but I never even got to see the stock change on the Idris P

But at least with the anniversary sale coming back before the price changes for Euro will let me buy my Blue Collar package :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welp, theory proven. Leaving the Javelin in my cart from the first sale proved successful come round 3! In fact, I completely skipped the cart phase and left the checkout page open, and as soon as the Javelin went up for sale, I just clicked the 'Pay Now' button! Worked like a charm!
Congrats on your capital ship XD

Forgot your password?