Join test in The Division 2!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes, there is a rare parasite that lives there that makes it so you don't age! your eyes glow! and gives you a really deep voice! it sounds kinda like Montoya's voice..... oh shit...
Now I know you're fucked up: there's no voice in the world like Montoya's. None.

Reactions: Bambooza

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
you finally got it? I was going to start saying things like "kree tal lok Montoya" (kneel before your god Montoya)
@Montoya you got a snake in your head? I DEMAND PROOF of no Goa'uld!!!
No dude. I got it right away. Lol. Like, 100% nerd speak. Got the Stargate refs. What I was commending was your come-back to my "there's no voice in the world liked Montoya's".

I should have said universe. Or galaxy.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
No dude. I got it right away. Lol. Like, 100% nerd speak. Got the Stargate refs. What I was commending was your come-back to my "there's no voice in the world liked Montoya's".

I should have said universe. Or galaxy.
This quote was when I first started making SG references.... and you didn't seem to get it there... and it made me sad :(

Yes, there is a rare parasite that lives there that makes it so you don't age! your eyes glow! and gives you a really deep voice! it sounds kinda like Montoya's voice..... oh shit...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This quote was when I first started making SG references.... and you didn't seem to get it there... and it made me sad :(
Sorry brother, I should have been clear: I got the reference, I merely chose to go another route.

I'll make sure to acknowledge your geekdom from this point forward.
All hail Richard Dean Anderson.

Forgot your password?